PM Yingluck dismisses coup plot with army

webfact

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the latest reports, the real issue Yingluck would perhaps prefer you to focus on is that Panda-Lin Hui at Chiang Mai Zoo appears to be anxious! Therefore, doubts surround, if test prove positive, that one embryo will produce one cub.

However, better luck is considered if tests prove positive to two-embryos, based on overseas cases, which is a positive indication of at least one-cub.

Based on this Zoologist encryption and interpretation; tests that prove one embryo = Coup. Tests that indicate two embryo = No Coup.

Keep watching the Panda; only the Panda knows the likely outcome.

Edited by MK1
  • Like 1

"follow HM King Bhumibol's speech which advised Thais to perform their duty and live together peacefully".

Now would that be the most decent and respectful thing Suthep? Tell your little temper tantrum throwing thugs to go home and live in peace as you have been asked to do.

Show some respect

Yes because this article is about Suthep... Blah blah blah...

It's not about Suthep??? hello are we awake here, or we knocked out on Tramadol.... The story thus far, succinctly you only have really the people of good old Krungthep that are marching up and down and their central and southern relatives that are stomping their feet. Have you thought of the rest of the nation? The virtual backbone? Obviously not, have you thought of what damage Suthep is going to cause and has caused thus far from a fiscal point of view and even in terms of lives? I think not. In fact, dont think there is much thinking happening on this post at all.... Maybe some one should go back to sleep, and yes it would be good for all involved to follow his HRM's advice. Well said chooka.

Speaking 'fiscally', any losses that have been incurred through the protests is small compared to what Thaksin and the gang have stolen over the last 15 years and is also small compared to the hundreds of billions they stand to pocket from the 2.2 trillion baht loan if it goes through not to mention what the PT idiots have lost through stupid populist policies and complete ignorance of fiscal responsibility. The country is already broke ( ie all the tax money has been pissed away and / or stolen ). Debt will soon follow and the further that goes, the harder things get. This is the crux of the matter. If Shin Jong Un remains in power then they win and everyone else loses. If they are banished then there is a small chance a better situation will arise and the country just might have a better future.

• Like 2

Not sure I understand, why would Yingluck ask the military to remove her from power? blink.png

I think if there is going to be a coup they want to be on the right side of it - it's our coup we called it we are in control - right ?

At which point she will be wondering why she is all alone at Government House as they all take a long vacation

"follow HM King Bhumibol's speech which advised Thais to perform their duty and live together peacefully".

Now would that be the most decent and respectful thing Suthep? Tell your little temper tantrum throwing thugs to go home and live in peace as you have been asked to do.

Show some respect

Every article is about your Suthep, there would not be such an article without that scum, so keep your Blah Blah Blah maybe for after Monday, The day Thailand dies......

Didn't realise Suthep was a cross dresser and his drag name is Yingluck Shinawatra... Crafty old fox isn't he...

Sure is, but more like a Jackal and Hide wouldn't you say? coffee1.gif

Well.. That could be true if the article was actually mentioning Khun Suthep but I still can't find any mention of him specifically in the article :P

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Astonishingly, the election was not mentioned once in Yingluck's address. Not even once. It is not accidental. The election is no longer what is on the administration's mind. It is sheer survival. Reading between the lines, the army is actually being warned about getting in. The administration knows all too well how the army feels, and are genuinely concerned about that. The long term has essentially been replaced with a day to day survival mode. The contrast is stark.

• Like 1

Show some respect

Every article is about your Suthep, there would not be such an article without that scum, so keep your Blah Blah Blah maybe for after Monday, The day Thailand dies......

Or hopefully Suthep does..

Love to hear your description of the 2010 red shirts.

Show some respect

Show some one for Suthep and his followers to respect.

It's not about Suthep??? hello are we awake here, or we knocked out on Tramadol.... The story thus far, succinctly you only have really the people of good old Krungthep that are marching up and down and their central and southern relatives that are stomping their feet. Have you thought of the rest of the nation? The virtual backbone? Obviously not, have you thought of what damage Suthep is going to cause and has caused thus far from a fiscal point of view and even in terms of lives? I think not. In fact, dont think there is much thinking happening on this post at all.... Maybe some one should go back to sleep, and yes it would be good for all involved to follow his HRM's advice. Well said chooka.

Well cricket nut I would think Suthep has done the Thai people a service by taking the honey pot away from the PTP. Now lets try to stay on topic
Until now the honey is still with PTP but if S will be successful where will it go, most probably to his bosses whose are waiting to get it back.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

There IS NO HONEY LEFT, it's gone, that's why we have these problems===== Rice-Thai Airways-Railways-roads-Schools -hospitals-mental care-elderly.

There is no money for anyone to take over here, whoever will have to control will have 4 years to pay off money owed---and more before they can start on infrastructure.--------------institutions like TAT at 6 billion budget ?? per year and scores of others --and the trough-- reality-WAKE UP people.

Didn't the PTP transfer 100s of billions of debt to the BOT so they could borrow more money. Now having divided that up are looking for another 2.2 trillion baht to insure comfort in their old age.Where does Thailand fit into their financial plans.

• Like 2

Show some respect

The rest of the nation has proved to be a bunch of flops. Now they can't even get paid for their rice. I think you are going to find out the rest of the nation is a bigger minority than the 48% they were in the last election.wai2.gif

quote - The premier's remarks followed rumours that she asked the military to conduct a coup in order to reset the country's system within a one-year timeframe.

Isn't that what the protestors want

At least it would kill the amnesty bill and the back-breaking 22 Trillion loan.

Show some respect

Suthep and his followers do not have respect, how can they show some....

Were you in Bangkok in 2010?

Well cricket nut I would think Suthep has done the Thai people a service by taking the honey pot away from the PTP. Now lets try to stay on topic
Until now the honey is still with PTP but if S will be successful where will it go, most probably to his bosses whose are waiting to get it back.

There IS NO HONEY LEFT, it's gone, that's why we have these problems===== Rice-Thai Airways-Railways-roads-Schools -hospitals-mental care-elderly.

There is no money for anyone to take over here, whoever will have to control will have 4 years to pay off money owed---and more before they can start on infrastructure.--------------institutions like TAT at 6 billion budget ?? per year and scores of others --and the trough-- reality-WAKE UP people.

Didn't the PTP transfer 100s of billions of debt to the BOT so they could borrow more money. Now having divided that up are looking for another 2.2 trillion baht to insure comfort in their old age.Where does Thailand fit into their financial plans.

It was 1.2 trillion I think Hellodolly, debt from the 1997 crash, it was transferred to the BOT. If you add this debt and the BAAC debt then you have 2 trillion baht debt maybe more. This will take 50 years to pay off.......

Take a look here........... http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/thailand

Show some respect

The rest of the nation has proved to be a bunch of flops. Now they can't even get paid for their rice. I think you are going to find out the rest of the nation is a bigger minority than the 48% they were in the last election.wai2.gif

If that is so and I do not doubt. Suthep allow elections to go ahead, let the people vote and do not take that right away from them. Show that you are for Democracy. DO NOT stifle the peoples rights and let them have a say.

As they say the devil will swear the truth look you straight in the eyes and lie ....here is a perfect example, just like the rest of her parasitic family

You know, I think you are on to something here.

This whole campaign seems more like an attempt to exorcise the Demon Thaksin, than it does any attempt at reform!

EXORCISE THAILAND !

"Where does Thailand fit into their financial plans."

The country is clearly cast in the role of 'Cash Cow', or should that be 'Cash Kwai', instead ? whistling.gif

To be milked and got-into-debt, for generations to come, for the benefit of the favoured-few & at the cost of the poor ! wink.png

• Like 2

If that is so and I do not doubt. Suthep allow elections to go ahead, let the people vote and do not take that right away from them. Show that you are for Democracy. DO NOT stifle the peoples rights and let them have a say.

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about and neither do you.wai.gif

If Thailand is ever to be democratically labeled they must take the good with the bad leting the majority rule and vote out the bad so the other bad can come in and then they can vote out the bad again so the other bad can come in just like in the messed up U.S.A.. whistling.gif

I haven't got a clue what you are talking about and neither do you.wai.gif

Fair enough can't argue with the Irish leprechauns because they are fantasy and myths anyway. I actually agreed with you little green man and said let there be elections. Maybe I do not understand Irish.

Show some respect

spot on.

Wow, interesting move on Thakin's part. Could be a world first, with a government asking for a coup... :-)

God I love this place !!! But it actually makes a sort of twisted sense. If Suthep takes over, the

Thaksin clan will be cleaned out once and for all. And a bonus will be the rice scam being investigated

for what it really was.

If the military takes over, in essence there will be a reset. They will fumble

around as they always have trying to run the country. In a best case scenario there would be no

investigation of corruption, and sleeping corruption dogs would be left lying. A year goes by,

elections are held, a new Thaksin clones runs for office, wins the election

with vote buying, and a new corruption cycles starts again. How sad for the Thai people........

Every Thai that I know thinks that there will probably be a coup, but the military will be backing the Bangkok elite, not the present government.

Unlikely.

Civil war is on the line and the majority of the people are on the side of the government... not the "elites".

I doubt the military are stupid enough to roll the dice on this. They tried once before in 2006 and were put in their place.

I imagine the military are being made some very generous offers by prospective suitors.

The Army is not for sale.

What I don't understand is why the former head of Thailand and current acting head, with all expectations if there is an election could be, if selected, again be the head of Thailand would ever have to publicly deny being part of a coup. A coup to do what?

As they say the devil will swear the truth look you straight in the eyes and lie ....here is a perfect example, just like the rest of her parasitic family

You seem to be well informed so where do you get your information from? Have you been affected personally as a foreigner with the 'Devil"