Advice for a newbie

CryWolf

I thought that you were looking for advice , OP

Sorry , I pressed the wrong button , what you are getting here a negative comments that you are somewhat compelled to respond to .

IMO , you are lucky to have someone with whom you can share openly with .

Why bother looking for someone else's opinions and advice ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love the spelling etc, obviously english not your first language and hope your hotel work doesnt require much writing in english.

Smells like a troll to me.

Why would you assume i work in hotel? I'm really sorry i didn't read the rules properly... must be a section there about perfect english and trolling

Edited by CryWolf

He is spelling as you wants too. He knows how to spell but trying to trying to put us all off by his spelling. E.G I wantet to tell fy story no one spells like this and when you type on this forum a spell checker comes up .Oh, He cannot read spell checkeer see what I mean cheekeer

Edited by kevvy

CryWolf ... welcome to the Forum.

I must say, you are very organised for a newbie, Avatar, signature and an OP all in a day.

Plus the reverse SinSot, a wife who loves Winter in your country, no pressure from the Thai Family - they just want you to be happy. WOW ... thumbsup.gif

So, just what type of advice do you need from us good folk?

OH, what country do you live in now

The country af the ancinet trolls.. Once made christian by sword

From your posts OP it reads that your objective via your subject is to look for negative comments. rolleyes.gif

PS. To fall ''in love'' at first sight, from both sides, rarely happens, so you just crack on. blink.png

Some people develop a skill to read between the lines...

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry , I pressed the wrong button , what you are getting here a negative comments that you are somewhat compelled to respond to .

Shame on me for not making a better first post on the biggest thaiforum in the world. The next may be about protection.. wouldn't want to put even more trollhunters to this already paranoid world would we.

He is spelling as you wants too. He knows how to spell but trying to trying to put us all off by his spelling. E.G I wantet to tell fy story no one spells like this and when you type on this forum a spell checker comes up .Oh, He cannot read spell checkeer see what I mean cheekeer/

quote]

didn't know about this spell checker, it sure didn't warn me with sirens and red flags..

why you complain and insult other people who not speak english for mother language,it not nice, so can you speak Thai very well? can you speak norwegian,Dutch,France etc...? you should learn other language also.

Sent from my C6603 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Sounds like you have a situation where everything is working well. I'm not sure what type advice you want.

Thanks smile.png I know the topic can be misleading, but i wantet to se how many haters fould reply this...

Ummmm...I think the above statement pretty much defines "trolling"...

And the definition beeing?

I wantet to tell fy story. maybe the heading was a bit misleading, but stil a valid post IMO

Posting something on a known controversial topic, for the purpose of, in your own words, "to see how many haters would reply to it," is exactly what trolling is.

That was not my intention.

- I don't think this post was controversial at all

- I really wanted positive people to reply, but after reading many post one can only sit back and wait for the negative.

- if you sometime spell a word wrong I would ignore it, but maybe correct if the spelling made a different meaning :)

I reply because it's Sunday morning and I have a full day of doing nothing :)

I reply because it's Sunday morning and I have a full day of doing nothing smile.png

And it's a joy that you have a full day of do nothing.

So, our new Forum Friend ... what questions do you have for us?

Do most TV members like to paint in black colours? I love to read positive posts an good advices, but when I read a topic I like it often ends up in a negative way. Why is that?

Shame on me for not making a better first post on the biggest thaiforum in the world. The next may be about protection.. wouldn't want to put even more trollhunters to this already paranoid world would we.

You spelt OK then .... Go back to your cave, I have a feeling I know who you are ...

• Like 1

You spelt OK then .... Go back to your cave, I have a feeling I know who you are ...

Haha I read that a lot here... It's been a while since we lived in caves in Norway (not sure we ever did) but we did plunder and rape as Vikings so we might be related haha

If you married a girl from your own country ,would you be asking for advice? doubt it ,if its working ,just get on with it.

Yes many do... But unfortunately tho ones giving it was not asked for it (grandparents and in-laws) tongue.png

Edited by CryWolf

Do most TV members like to paint in black colours? I love to read positive posts an good advices, but when I read a topic I like it often ends up in a negative way. Why is that?

There are many 'positive posts on the Kingdom (Thailand), it people and it's Culture here on Thai Visa.

But a Forum can sometimes be like the News on your Television at home.

Only the most exceptional (exceptionally bad) stories make to the headlines.

The balance of good and bad is there ... you just have to dig a little deeper (search some more to find them).

So 'paint in black colours' ... no, not always ... there is light and shade.

• Like 1

Norwegian? Reverse sin sod, what a croc of shit, must be the poorest attempt at trying to be a troll congratulations u fooled me haha

Well the idea about sin sod was not mine... My wife thinks it is a stupid custom and she don't want to bother me with this things.. Besides her mother already statet that there wil bw none of this.. She take pride in providing for he self, and want to live to se both her doughters happy.

Maybe time to put own experience aside?

I'm only replying to this topic because your signature made me laugh. Oh, and a woman wanting to pay her own sin sod? Talk about 1 in a million... literally. Sounds like a keeper to me!

What she explainde to me is if sin sod comes from her pocket, she wil get back in full the next day. But if it would come from me.... Money gone :D

Gotta love the spelling etc, obviously english not your first language and hope your hotel work doesnt require much writing in english.

Smells like a troll to me.

I think that's a perfectly reasonable assessment.

If you also look at the language he uses, there are words that wouldn't be used by someone with the limited grasp of English he's pretending to have.

There's correct punctuation like commas and apostrophes in the right place but his spelling improves the further into the thread you go.

Pure, dyed-in-the-wool troll

• Like 1

Haha I read that a lot here... It's been a while since we lived in caves in Norway (not sure we ever did) but we did plunder and rape as Vikings so we might be related haha

And that is why the Vikings were wiped out very quickly. HAHAHAHAH

must be an ad for a dating site which one we will be told later.

Not an ad.. zoosk is free for all, and after we first establish contakt skype was the main sourse of communication

Yes most of us have met her...but ONLY you were dumb enough to marry her.

• Like 2

must be an ad for a dating site which one we will be told later.

Not an ad.. zoosk is free for all, and after we first establish contakt skype was the main sourse of communication
Yes most of us have met her...but ONLY you were dumb enough to marry her.
Are you sure you know her? So funny! Sorry guys dont jealous crywolf.he has a good life with his girl.

This is a man writing these posts who is a regular member writing like a Thai lady who is his other avatar. .Any way time for me to go and let the troll go away .

Mr.Kevy, he is a man not girl,its look like nobody believe whats he said. Anyway thank you to waste time to reply any post of him. He is lucky man.
  • Like 1