Army chief hits back at red-shirt leaders, telling them to stop framing military

webfact

“How do you tell a Communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.” Ronald Reagan

I've read a few chapters of Das Kapital, and I can say for certain that 99.9% of people who call themselves anti-communist have neither read or understood anything by Marx.

You seem to have a lot in common with Groucho.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My dear General, you should know by now the red shirts NEVER take responsibility for anything. It's always someone elses' fault, not theirs'.

There is nothing to take responsibility for that I know of. Using violence against a dictatorship is always justified.

Such a shame they took on a democratically elected govt really. Shame they only killed unarmed people just going about there lives. Shame they chose to storm hospitals. Shame they only attempted to burn down non military targets.

Shame you keep lying through your teeth!

And where did I lie? Strong words from you. Back them up please.

So you are teling us there were only 2 million votes between them.

I'm telling you there were 4,310,428 votes difference. which makes you out by a factor of well over 100%.

Wrong again on the dividing up the constituencys because the Government had nothing to do with that. The country was run by the Junta from 2006 - 2011 and they re-wrote the constitusion.

Some fair points you made as well in there, but the anger comes from the size of the win and the audacity of the coup plotters to try again to oust a government with such a large mandate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_general_election,_2011

"The country was run by the Junta from 2006-2011"

I must have imagined the elections in December 2007, resulting in coalition-governments under PM-Samak, PM-Somchai & PM-Abhisit then ?

And those public live-on-TV negotiations in 2010, between the three Red-Shirt/UDD-leaders & PM-Abhisit, should they really have been talking to the Junta (September-2006 to December-2007) instead ? whistling.gif

But I do agree with you about the vote-difference, between PTP & the Dems, in the July-2011 election.

• Like 1

Did any red shirt leaders comment on this? The only thing I have seen is on social media.

There is only one redshirt leader, and he is in exile. He's a congenital liar, so it doesn't matter what he has to say.

He only uses stupid people, he considers them less of a threat.

Did the red-shirts blamed the army for the bombings?

The red-shirts make people believe that it is the army who threw bombs and not the red-shirts.

Or is it possible as a way to stop the protest?

If cannot stop in that way, at least some protesters will

be afraid to join because of the bombings and their number will become lesser and lesser until they have no more power.

And where did I lie? Strong words from you. Back them up please.

"Such a shame they took on a democratically elected govt really. Shame they only killed unarmed people just going about there lives"

Lies!

So your saying the Reds definitely killed the soldiers as well.. OK thanks for the confirmation.

Also if a government comes to power via the parliamentary system and the constitution is that not Democratic?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app