Car Seat Reupholstery - your experiences in Chiang Mai?

JimShortz

I am looking to get the front seats of my car reupholstered. They are currently grey leather, but the sides of the top of the seat and the two sides of the back where it rubs on your back also.

I am interested to know if anyone has had leather seats reupholstered and how much it cost? OR, is it possible to have the existing seat coverings "fixed", replacing only the worn leather panels. This would be symmetrical and could look quite good in another colour. Possible?

Another option is to have the pair of seats (and possibly the rear seat too) reupholstered in cloth. I don't really like leather for seats anyway - gives you a sweaty... Again, any idea on costs? I don't necessarily want it done super cheap; I would rather pay for quality cloth - I would, however, like a ballpark figure on price to go in armed with!

Finally. Where? I have seen a few places on Wulai road with car seats sat outside. I believe they are advertising a covering service. Are they any good? Where else; or which one?

So many questions... sorry.gif Thank you in advance to those who can help. Cheers!

Place just off superhiway to your left, just over the river coming from Nimann direction. On the side road that goes under the bridge. Match colour and style. Good prices. (2500 ish front and back depending on material??)

Thank you, just the kind of info I was hoping for. I don't suppose you can clarify directions a little more?

Cheers!

Place just off superhiway to your left, just over the river coming from Nimann direction. On the side road that goes under the bridge. Match colour and style. Good prices. (2500 ish front and back depending on material??)

Thank you, just the kind of info I was hoping for. I don't suppose you can clarify directions a little more?

Google can. http://goo.gl/maps/ovj7K

Great, now I think even I can find that. It looks like he does a lot more seats than the little places in Wulai Road. I'm guessing he will have a lot more to choose from in terms of coverings. I'll let you know how I get on when I get over there in a week or two.

Thank you.

Great, now I think even I can find that. It looks like he does a lot more seats than the little places in Wulai Road. I'm guessing he will have a lot more to choose from in terms of coverings. I'll let you know how I get on when I get over there in a week or two.

Thank you.

Better get in line...he's pretty busy...