Hillside 1, 3 & 4 condos

mccw

Opinions please; in the same vien as the other thread but about these buildings.

They have no swimming pools?

Better condition that vieng ping by the looks of it; but with no pool less upside potential- How ever at the right price not a bad long long term rent prospect. Some units are priced crazy dreaming levels; while others are more reasonable for a resident owner. If I hear of a cut price deal equaling around 7 to 10% rental return then it's maybe worth considering, either for myself or passing along.

Thanks for all help.

After this thread I'll give it a rest for a while and stop cluttering up the board any further.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

hillside 4 has two pools and a up market gym.

Oh right; thanks for that info. I wondered through it briefly across from furama hotel; all I noticed was the rather fallorn looking "commercial" common space through the downstairs. How are the pools? Has there been an upgrade since my visit about a year ago?

Cheers

I'm actually going up to look at a unit at Hillside 1, today. It's pretty close to the runway. I've always liked Suthep Rd.; best fried chicken, ever, up there near campus. Lots of pretty nurses, and close to Nimman.

Please Report back if you don't mind. I saw a couple units advertised but they were a little over what I like to spend if no pool; is there a pool?

Thanks

I'm actually going up to look at a unit at Hillside 1, today. It's pretty close to the runway. I've always liked Suthep Rd.; best fried chicken, ever, up there near campus. Lots of pretty nurses, and close to Nimman.

Yes, me too. And it's somewhat more accessible to the old town area, while still out of it so that it's actually allowed to build condominiums. And then again further up near CMU is also lovely. Just airplane noise can be a factor when you get near Nimman.

Still I'd like that area so much more than a major highway/intersection such as Viengping, or elsewhere on the Superhighway, CM Business Park (Payap) and all those. But that's just personal taste (and perhaps taste of potential tenants), not necessarily real market value. Still you gotta go with where you'd personally want to live I think. Then wait for the rest of the world to come to the same realization.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Up market gym? It was total crap six years ago and I haven't heard of any improvements. Did they finally do a massive overhaul?

I concur, mate of mine goes regular says it smells like a wrestlers jock strap.......and that's before he gets in the gym

your mate must be a bit of a perv,if only a regualar sniffing of mens balls one,sounds like he enjoys his strange past time.

I noticed he said wrestler. I wonder why he didn't say hockey player or basketball player. I wonder if he has a chart for them.

Kind of a misleading post the one guy says he went there 6 years ago and another guy says they have redone it all last year and then we get a reply to the guy who did it 6 years ago. Indicating that it is the same.

The Pool on the roof of Hillside 4 is reserved for those living on the top (15th) floor. However ALL owners (irrespective of level) pay for the upkeep of this pool.

So why would anyone want to buy there with such conditions / restrictions ?

Up market gym? It was total crap six years ago and I haven't heard of any improvements. Did they finally do a massive overhaul?

I concur, mate of mine goes regular says it smells like a wrestlers jock strap.......and that's before he gets in the gym

Isn't that what makes a gym a gym?

^ choon poon

I haven't, no; thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. But from a rental perspective my thoughts were location being walking distance rather than drive. Sure some will still rent though, how are the prices over there? All comes down to the numbers in the end.

Cheers

^ choon poon

I haven't, no; thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. But from a rental perspective my thoughts were location being walking distance rather than drive. Sure some will still rent though, how are the prices over there? All comes down to the numbers in the end.

Cheers

Sorry i'm not sure about the prices. You may check it out yourself at the management office. I know its not cheap. Good luck!:)