Pajero Sport Roof Rack

SoloFlyer

I wanted a rack that I could easily put on when needed and also remove when not needed, partially due to compromising too many parking garages when in place. Hence I just have a relatively cheap and cheerful CarryBoy rack, I think mine is called the "super rack". Have used it pretty often when travelling with 6 or 7 in the car and it has been fine with no issues. I also have the cargo net with it. The one I have is 1m*1.2m, but in hind sight and given that I only put it on when needed I probably should have gone for the larger one.

Can't recall exactly, but I think all up it was only something like 3,500 baht.

• Like 1

Check out carry boy.

If i do remember correctly, the car comes standards with rails and then you just bang on the roof racks.

Just remember to take off the roof the rackets when visiting places with 1.9m warning signs.. thumbsup.gif

Yes, i own the same car with roof racks.

Check out carry boy.

If i do remember correctly, the car comes standards with rails and then you just bang on the roof racks.

Just remember to take off the roof the rackets when visiting places with 1.9m warning signs.. thumbsup.gif

Yes, i own the same car with roof racks.

Yep, I think the PJS is 1.85m with just the roof rails (no racks), and 1.9m clearance garages seem to abound.

The carryboy rack is easy to get on and off, just be careful not to scratch the black (painted) rails when doing so. Can be done on you own, but safer with 2 pairs of hands if you want to make sure you don't scratch anything.

You just need to buy the cross rails and the rack. The cargo net I bought was also from carryboy and specific to the rack size. It works pretty well and seems quite secure.

Cheers guys. Buggered if I can find an online merchant!

Can't help you there, mine were organized by the dealer when I picked up the car. The CarryBoy website has some phone numbers and an e-mail address, not sure if they will be of any assistance!!