PDRC gives moral support to Pathum Thani provincial hospital

webfact

PDRC gives moral support to Pathum Thani provincial hospital

Pathumthani-hospital-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- About 300 members of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee showed up at Pathum Thani provincial hospital today (Monday) to give moral support to the director and his staff in the wake of intimidation from red-shirt hardliners.

The hospital put up a huge cloth banner in front of the Chalerm Phra Kiat 80 building which carries the following message: “The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.”

After the banner was put up, the hospital’s director, Dr Songphol Chavarntanpipat, was threatened by red-shirt hardliners in Pathum Thani. Dr Songphol’s picture and the banner were later posted on the social media with a threatening note saying that if the banner was not removed by Monday, the hospital would face serious consequences.

Dr Songphol complained that the hospital was caught in the dilemma between two opposing groups of people. “When we did not put up the banner, we were accused by one side that we belong to the other camp. And when we put up the banner, we were accused by the other camp,” he said.

However, he maintained that the message in the banner did not blame any particular group of people as the wordings used were general and neutral.

Dr Songphol further said that he was willing to explain to the red shirts about the banner when they would show up at the hospital.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pdrc-gives-moral-support-pathum-thani-provincial-hospital/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-03

There just isn't anywhere near enough condemnation from the heads of these organizations to wind this harassment in.

That has to change

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

"The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.

Dr Songphol Chavarntanpipat lied. He was pressured to put up the banner - pitied him. It was a banner of accusation and political tone. The business of the hospital is to heal not promote hatred by putting such kind of banner unrelated to healing. The hospital sparked the controversy not other.

How does this banner promote hate?

Same old, same old...Part of the Thaksin-hating Medical establishment, and by extension the PTP/UDD/RS's, trying to sound all innocent and pure.

>Dr Songphol complained that the hospital was caught in the dilemma between two opposing groups of people

Yeah right........One is not caught in a dilemma when one is a political element of one side.....

It is the protestation of innocence by this guy, and dutifully reported by the media, that is laughable.

"....the message in the banner did not blame any particular group of people as the wordings used were general and neutral'..."

More of the phony efforts to sound wounded.

General and neutral as in promoting the coup-mongers mantra of self-serving and holier-than-thou stuff about reform. Which as anyone not agenized well knows, is an attempt to diddle electoral systemics to favor the unelectables, just so they don't need to adapt themselves.

I would be happy to provide them the formula for winning elections. Maybe not the next one, but perhaps the following one. But they would first have to overcome their arrogance and inflated views of their own political opinionating.

Another post by you critical of the medical establishment. What is it, it's your belief that Doctors, Nurses, medics etc, hate Thaksin?

• Like 1

Funny how when some of these doctors put on their yellow shirts, their IQ drops about 100 points.

We had another doctor a few weeks ago get on stage and tell Yingluck to have vaginal surgery and do nude modelling.

You seem to be a very learned person going by your obvious wealth of knowledge and you unique yet informative perspective you provide to TVF.

If I may be so bold as to tap that intellect by asking you to elaborate on the following.

• Do you think the misogyny that you highlighted shows a deep-rooted patriarchal culture in Thailand, especially amongst people who claim to uphold morality? Before answering please take into consideration that Thailand allowed women to vote in the 1930's and the complexity of the above question is compounded with this taken into account.
  • Do you feel that common decency has been lost from both sides or just the PDRC? Obviously this is taking into account the threat by red shirts to kidnap (dead or alive) the Army Chief's daughters.

​By no means to I condone any of the above red or yellow. I will also not lower myself to defend one wrong by highlighting another wrong. That would be the sign of fanaticism. I denounce both. Something of which you seem to struggle with at every opportunity.

I look forward to your reply and feel free to extrapolate further to highlight your obvious knowledge on the socio-political fabric that encompasses Thailand.

​OR will you simply say "you're a fascist pig" and then (predictably) not denounce anything the UDD or PTP have done, but defend it by saying that the PDRC have done something of similar distain?

​BTW - I have purposely left out all links to any facts (like you) so the onus is then on you to find them. I do that as it allows the "facts" and "beliefs" I have to be intermingled thus some untruths can be added to reinforce my point with the hope you don't pick up on it.

Edited by djjamie

"“The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.”

Dr Songphol Chavarntanpipat lied. He was pressured to put up the banner - pitied him. It was a banner of accusation and political tone. The business of the hospital is to heal not promote hatred by putting such kind of banner unrelated to healing. The hospital sparked the controversy not other.

Of course you have evidence he was pressured which you are going to share with us?

Otherwise you would qualify the statement as just being your opinion rather than presenting it as a fact.

"The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.

How does this banner promote hate?

The political undertone. No reason for a hospital to put up a banner that says it ..."does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters". If they know of any cheating or cheater, they should report to the relevant authority. If they know of any violence at the hospital, they should also call in the security and the law enforcement. If they want reform, than engage each other in a positive manner, not shouting through a banner.

Sad that medical professional are being used as political tool for not wanting reform within themselves. They should prove themselves to be worthy of they position and pay, remuneration, reward and entitlement.

I think the hospital should be investigated if indeed there was cheating/cheater and violence in the hospital that prompted them to put up such banner.

Edited by icommunity
  • Like 1

"“The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.”

Of course you have evidence he was pressured which you are going to share with us?

Otherwise you would qualify the statement as just being your opinion rather than presenting it as a fact.

I know this would come. The clear evidence is from this news report.

Dr Songphol complained that the hospital was caught in the dilemma between two opposing groups of people. “When we did not put up the banner, we were accused by one side that we belong to the other camp. And when we put up the banner, we were accused by the other camp,” he said.

He lied because he:

However, he maintained that the message in the banner did not blame any particular group of people as the wordings used were general and neutral.

If there is cheating in the hospital, they should report to relevant authority. If there is violence in the hospital, they should bring in the security and law enforcement. If they want to involve in reform, then engage each other positively, not shouting through a banner.

I think the hospital should be investigated if indeed there was cheating/cheater and violence in the hospital that prompted them to put up such banner.

Edited by icommunity
  • Like 1

The Pathum Thani hospital does not want cheaters of the people, violence, start national reform now. No standing space for cheaters.

I think the banner is neutral, but the red shirts took offense to this and the PDRC didn't? This would give the perception that the UDD see themselves as cheaters and violent and do not want national reform.

The red shirts repeat ad nauseum that they are peaceful and the PDRC are the violent ones so one would think the red shirts would praise this banner for being aimed at the PDRC. But they know, the PDRC know, the people know, you and I know that the red shirts are synonymous with violence. Actions speak louder than worlds and to highlight this even more they ram it home by ensuring there is absolutely no doubt left in peoples minds that they were not violent and the banner is incorrect by having the red shirt leader threaten the directer of the hospital. What did he say? "Take this banner down implying we are violent or we will beat you up"?

These guys are so stupid they would sue xbox one for guessing their IQ. So stupid in fact they cannot even argue the virtues of their beloved party. They say things like "Well the PDRC did.." or "You can't blame them the PDRC was." or "Meanwhile the PDRC stopped election" even though that has absolutely nothing to do with the OP or defends what the UDD or PTP did. But heck when a party is not able to be defended and no virtues can be highlighted the best thing to do is bring an unrelated fact about the opposition into the argument.

Violence truly is the language of the inarticulate.

"But heck when a party is not able to be defended and no virtues can be highlighted the best thing to do is bring an unrelated fact about the opposition into the argument".

Sounds like suthep to me.

Funny how when some of these doctors put on their yellow shirts, their IQ drops about 100 points.

We had another doctor a few weeks ago get on stage and tell Yingluck to have vaginal surgery and do nude modelling.

You seem to be a very learned person going by your obvious wealth of knowledge and you unique yet informative perspective you provide to TVF.

If I may be so bold as to tap that intellect by asking you to elaborate on the following.

• Do you think the misogyny that you highlighted shows a deep-rooted patriarchal culture in Thailand, especially amongst people who claim to uphold morality? Before answering please take into consideration that Thailand allowed women to vote in the 1930's and the complexity of the above question is compounded with this taken into account.
  • Do you feel that common decency has been lost from both sides or just the PDRC? Obviously this is taking into account the threat by red shirts to kidnap (dead or alive) the Army Chief's daughters.
​By no means to I condone any of the above red or yellow. I will also not lower myself to defend one wrong by highlighting another wrong. That would be the sign of fanaticism. I denounce both. Something of which you seem to struggle with at every opportunity.

I look forward to your reply and feel free to extrapolate further to highlight your obvious knowledge on the socio-political fabric that encompasses Thailand.

​OR will you simply say "you're a fascist pig" and then (predictably) not denounce anything the UDD or PTP have done, but defend it by saying that the PDRC have done something of similar distain?

​BTW - I have purposely left out all links to any facts (like you) so the onus is then on you to find them. I do that as it allows the "facts" and "beliefs" I have to be intermingled thus some untruths can be added to reinforce my point with the hope you don't pick up on it.

Who's a clever boy.

• Like 1