Touring Near Mukdahan

username45

Hi, If your touring through the Mukdahan Province and looking for somewhere nice to stay for a night or a few days. Checkout //url removed//Run by an Australian David and his Thai wife Noi, its definately worth a look and even more a stay. However, I must indicate that I am writing this for self interest as David is a good friend of mine and I was his web-site developer. But please have a look anyway.

Hi, If your touring through the Mukdahan Province and looking for somewhere nice to stay for a night or a few days. Checkout http://www.thaihouseresort.com Run by an Australian David and his Thai wife Noi, its definately worth a look and even more a stay. However, I must indicate that I am writing this for self interest as David is a good friend of mine and I was his web-site developer. But please have a look anyway.

Hi,

I am very interested in this place as it seems it would be closer to my wifes family for when we go to visit - we always stay in Mukdahan. Could you tell me if the address - Nong Song is the same place as I can see on my map ie. Nong Sung, on the 2042, just before you get to Kam Cha I, on the way to Mukdahan? If it is, can you say how far it is from Kam Cha I as I would be driving? Thanks.

Hi, If your touring through the Mukdahan Province and looking for somewhere nice to stay for a night or a few days. Checkout http://www.thaihouseresort.com Run by an Australian David and his Thai wife Noi, its definately worth a look and even more a stay. However, I must indicate that I am writing this for self interest as David is a good friend of mine and I was his web-site developer. But please have a look anyway.

Hi,

I am very interested in this place as it seems it would be closer to my wifes family for when we go to visit - we always stay in Mukdahan. Could you tell me if the address - Nong Song is the same place as I can see on my map ie. Nong Sung, on the 2042, just before you get to Kam Cha I, on the way to Mukdahan? If it is, can you say how far it is from Kam Cha I as I would be driving? Thanks.

If you are driving from Kuchinarai along 2042 it is about half way between Kuchinarai and Kam Cha I, I would guess about a 20 minute drive to Kam Cha I. THai House Resort is about 500 meters from the main road (2042) and David has just built a new swimming pool, it is a very nice place to stay for a reasonable price. Issangeorge.