Getting questions on I864 answered at Embassy or USCIS (DCF)

Is it possible to speak to someone prior to filling and filing 864? I figure what the heck, I'm in BKK and they are only half hour away.

Will I need at any time all my passports or back non-o visas? All my old pp are in states. I had heard you have to be here 2 yrs to DCF but had read (maybe on emb site), six mos was the number. Could I also show this thru wedding certificate and/or bank book activity and letter from apt management? I could have my old pp sent out, I am sure there is a bunch of papers I will need mailed snyway now I think about it.

Thank you

No, the 864. The 130 seems fairly straight forward. Yeah, the field office. Just wondering if they are open to visits or will just tell me to go away, dort it out and file.

I have a few questions also about establishing domicile as well. I thought I had the thing hands down but had read horror stories of people in similar situation that had issues.

Finally, want to know qualifications for going DCF and if I start simply by dropping the 130 on them.

We are in no big hurry at moment. Still, I think 90% decision has been reached.