Red leader denounces doctored 'separatist' photo

webfact

Red Leader Denounces Doctored 'Separatist' Photo

By Khaosod English

13953082991395308318l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A prominent Redshirts activist has pressed charge against an anti-government news network for disseminating a doctored photo of his group.

Mr. Suphon Attawong, who also serves as Deputy Secretary of the Prime Minister, was accompanied by his lawyer as he met with the police at Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok today.

The Redshirts leader complained that a group of anti-government critics on the social network has altered a photo of him and his fellow Redshirts activists during a ceremony to inaugurate their newly formed group called National Volunteers for Defence of Democracy (NVDD). The photo was reportedly taken on 8 March this year.

In the doctored version, the photo changed the text of their banner to read "Red Separatist Force" instead. The picture was later published on the social network sites of T-News, the TV station allied to anti-government protesters.

Mr. Suphon claimed that the altered photo has been mischievously designed to land him and his group under the unwanted scrutiny from various military intelligence agencies, since anti-government protesters and high-ranking military officers have previously accused the Redshirts of attempting to secede northern and northeastern parts of Thailand.

To protect his group's reputation from the alleged smearing, Mr. Suphon has pressed charge against the TV station under Computer Crime Act, which criminalises the dissemination of false information on the internet.

According to Mr. Suphon, the NVDD was established by Redshirts activists in 20 northeastern provinces to defend the Nation, the Religion, the Monarchy, and democracy.

"Let me stress that NVDD does not organise any armed group as it has been alleged," Mr. Suphon told reporters, "We only arm our members with intellectual weapons".

He also explained that the NVDD seeks to oppose, by non-violent means, any military coup against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra or any attempt to overthrow the government by undemocratic means.

Mr. Suphon said his group has been recruiting new members since 8 March, and he expects that at least 200,000 Redshirts across the country would join the NVDD.

However, he insisted that the membership approval process will be strictly conducted by provincial committees of the NVDD to ensure that only applicants with desirable traits would be allowed to join the group.

Source: http://en.khaosod.co.th/detail.php?newsid=1395308299&section=11&typecate=06

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-03-20

desirable traits, that would be: no education, propensity to violence, follow orders implicitly, no regard for human life, praise thaksin as a god above men, these few would have to be on the starters list and I imagine many more like them.

The UDD now has an offshoot - the NVDD - an organization just formed to combat a coup by non-violent means. Yeah, right.

" We only arm our members with intellectual weapons. "

The citizens of Bangkok well remember what their intellectual weapons did at Ratchaprason. They burned down buildings and raided department stores. Those buildings and department stores well remember those intellectual weapons. Whether this photo was doctored or not, Khaosod owes all its readers to publish the photos of Charupong and Nuttawut at the February 23 secessionist rally. So what about it, Khaosod ? How about taking a leap of faith and actually publishing the truth. Think of the novelty.

Edited by Scamper
  • Like 2

What this obnoxious creature means is that he is miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends. Being caught with ones pants down is indeed humiliating.

Obnoxious creature? You really are embarassing yourself with your over reactionary posts.

No he is not "miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends."

He is rightly upset that some idiot with a mindset like yours has photoshopped his groups photo to make it appear that they support the succession of Thailand. When you have Rambo Prayuth waltzing around setting his 1st Light Lawyer Brigade onto anything remotely UDD coupled with his increasingly shrill rhetoric and threats, a UDD group like this does not need fake accusations about its supposed support for succession being bandied about in the media.

You've seen what's happened to the popcorn gunmen - oh, sorry, those photographs and videos weren't faked.

Understand?

What this obnoxious creature means is that he is miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends. Being caught with ones pants down is indeed humiliating.

Obnoxious creature? You really are embarassing yourself with your over reactionary posts.

No he is not "miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends."

He is rightly upset that some idiot with a mindset like yours has photoshopped his groups photo to make it appear that they support the succession of Thailand. When you have Rambo Prayuth waltzing around setting his 1st Light Lawyer Brigade onto anything remotely UDD coupled with his increasingly shrill rhetoric and threats, a UDD group like this does not need fake accusations about its supposed support for succession being bandied about in the media.

You've seen what's happened to the popcorn gunmen - oh, sorry, those photographs and videos weren't faked.

Understand?

that makes two of you then!

• Like 2

fab4..your drunk..go to bed

Who are you - do you know me? No? Well concentrate on my post, come up with an intelligent counter or wind your neck in and find a thread that you can make an intelligent contribution on, maybe something about sex, or travel, or both.

"Let me stress that NVDD does not organise any armed group as it has been alleged," Mr. Suphon told reporters, "We only arm our members with intellectual weapons".

He also explained that the NVDD seeks to oppose, by non-violent means, any military coup against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra or any attempt to overthrow the government by undemocratic means.

Mr. Suphon said his group has been recruiting new members since 8 March, and he expects that at least 200,000 Redshirts across the country would join the NVDD.

However, he insisted that the membership approval process will be strictly conducted by provincial committees of the NVDD to ensure that only applicants with desirable traits would be allowed to join the group.

Rang a bell....

5. (SBU) Two of the top pro-Thaksin agitators known for use of violence -- former deputy commander of the Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) MGEN (ret.) Panlop Pinmanee and suspended Army adviser MGEN Khattiya Sawasdipol, aka "Seh Daeng" -- confirmed that they visited former Prime Minister Thaksin in Dubai February 1; Khattiya posted a group photo on his website indicating that the other two participants were the most radical of the UDD leaders, Pattaya riot leader Arisman Pongruangrong and Suphon Attawong, aka "Rambo Isaan." Khattiya and Panlop told the media they would form a "National Army of Thai People for Democracy under the Name of the King" and suggested Puea Thai Chairman GEN Chavalit Yongchaiyut would serve as Supreme Commander. Seh Daeng claimed that Thaksin had given the group the green light to make an all-out, last-ditch push against the government if the House was not dissolved and the 1997 Constitution failed to be restored.

http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10BANGKOK340_a.html

Guess they'll all go on a field trip to Pattaya to make sure they got what it takes.

Who are you - do you know me? No? Well concentrate on my post, come up with an intelligent counter or wind your neck in and find a thread that you can make an intelligent contribution on, maybe something about sex, or travel, or both.

Could you do the same pls....

• Like 2

not just drunk ..but angry drunk...go to bed..you know it makes sense

• Like 1

Could you do the same pls....

Oh, another keyboard warrior, whose contribution to the forums discussions generally run along the lines of this

" I care what he thinks. However I find that smelling a rat's fart is way more interesting than reading the red's brainwashed rhetorics."

Can you either answer my post intelligently or don't bother posting? dru2 too.

This was the post if you wish to make a comment on it rather than me?

"Obnoxious creature? You really are embarassing yourself with your over reactionary posts.

No he is not miffed at being exposed for what he and his movement are and the means they intend to use to achieve their ends."

Understand?"

Edited by fab4

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Understand?

Your a laugh a minute (sorry, I should say embarrassing laugh a minute).

You forget that your embarrassing laugh a minute comments can easily be renounced by the fact (fact / fact) that your ilk played doctored tapes again and again on their 2010 rajaprasong stage, again and again, and in fact / fact well after they were proven fake by the Thai police.

In fact it's embarrassing that you cant now come up with any realistic structured comment.

Time for you to take a payout and look for another fake 'job'.

• Like 2

Understand?

You really have a problem fab4.....go to bed.....take pills....get out of the right side of the bed......!!

• Like 1

"Mr. Suphon Attawong, who also serves as Deputy Secretary of the Prime Minister", K. Yingluck has chosen her staff really carefully cheesy.gif

Not according to her caddy.

Should be easy to see if the pictures are doctored with the technology we have today.

Can some one explain this to me.

Wouldn't they need a mind better than one to buy their nonsense with to put some thing intellectual in?crazy.gif