bkk 200b a night in bang su

leosuntime

My thai chinese friend has a building with 21 rooms.

I just stayed there and was amazed. its cheap right next to the markets and 5min from tesco lotus. Its close to the mrt and there are many buses.

The only draw back was a gross alley that I had to walk trough after 8:30 to get into the building. lol

I told her to advertise to farangs. she really wants to and it would be good for people here I think.

can she advertise here some where on tvf?

how much for monthly rentals?

2000b lol

I'm assuming no A/C and no hot water right?

What about keycard security?

I'd also be surprised if they had a fridge and tv,

I've seen apartments at this price range before. It can really be a crapshoot in regards to what features and amenities the building and rooms have.

Hard to call it a good deal without that information.

Other thing is the price of electricity. I saw a place for 2,500 that charged 10baht a unit. Not too useful for someone who wants to run a computer / fridge / fan/ac

^^ If you could read or speak Thai language, you would come to realize that are many unairconditioned hotel rooms, in the BKK burbs, for 200 baht or under per night.

they r really nice pics ill post some if I have time today, just to put a sock in some of the people's mouths here lol

the rooms r 1800, 2000 and 2500 a month I was told, im in a 1800 one now

• Like 1

^^ If you could read or speak Thai language, you would come to realize that are many unairconditioned hotel rooms, in the BKK burbs, for 200 baht or under per night.

they r really nice pics ill post some if I have time today, just to put a sock in some of the people's mouths here lol

You in a HOSTEL? 1800b is less than 60$ a month. @ that price thais would fill it up real fast. Got to be REAL bad if thais dont want it.

A/C?

Hot water?

Keycard security for building?

What common amnemities in building? Water machines? Washing Machines? etc

WIFI in room?

Furniture? Whats in the room? Fridge? TV? etc

---

You in a HOSTEL? 1800b is less than 60$ a month. @ that price thais would fill it up real fast. Got to be REAL bad if thais dont want it.

There are clean, basic rooms available at around 2000b a month all over the place. It really isn't that big of a deal.

It is if you want nearby trasportation wo having to butt Rubba dubba dub a thai motosai guy all day..............lol.

No big deal is right--if it were rooms would be full of thais.

Edited by choochoo

It is if you want nearby trasportation wo having to butt Rubba dubba dub a thai motosai guy all day..............lol.

No big deal is right--if it were rooms would be full of thais.

Choochoo, the cheap hotels which I know of, 200 baht and under are right next to a bus stop on main roads. They're everywhere in the burbs. You just got to pluck up the courage, walk in and ask, 'how much for a room per night?'

Though. it's the same old story which loads of foreigners have a problem recognizing, coming to terms with and ultimately admitting - If you can't speak the local language, you're going to pay a premium in many daily situations in Thailand, as English speaking employees cost more for employers to hire. Also, even if you were to have a translator, that is, a female partner, she's not going to want to take you to an unairconditioned, basic, hotel room. Firstly, because she like to sleep in a hotel with more creature comforts and secondly, if she were on the make, there would be a commission in it for her.

Edited by somchaismith