2000Hp American designed super car?

You think there's an inverse relationship between the car and the anatomy?

Love to se the result of that study :-)

Nah. Car and bank book, maybe.

If there was an inverse relationship between car and anatomy, I'd have a 14" schlong. I don't.

clap2.giflaugh.pnglaugh.png Sadly, this is very true... sad.pngcoffee1.gif

Well upon rereading, some clarification is in order, I've no idea the true size of your anatomy and will keep it that way too..

See Neil, I do have a sense of humor...

Edited by WarpSpeed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And your first post has to do with what exactly?? At best it's a juvenile attempt at one ups-manship you'd see in a school yard, as has been all of these posts I've answered frankly..

Tsk, tsk touch nerve did we? Just humour or information neither of which you seem to understand smile.png

Sometime we don't need answers with minutia.

Not humor, off topic jab... One mans humor is another mans instigation. I do recognize humor very well, just like I did above, I also inject my own quite often.. rolleyes.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

Chill a little eh, just trying to give the Limeys a little cred, and in reality it is their chassis regardless and I also mentioned extensive performance enhancements and the like. Haven't you read the above posts they get veeery over-sensitive when they don't credit for a single nut or bolt they may have contributed to the effort so you have to give them their treats.. Even still they find something to whine about..

No harm, no foul and I agree with you... They heart and soul of the motor racing industry is in the UK... When you can stand on a hill top in Northamptonshire and see a half dozen F1 shops, you know you have entered hallowed ground... Just sayin'...

• Like 1

You know it's as much about location then just technology and there is other incentives too unmentioned by Jeremy whistling.gif .. I also notice it wasn't mentioned how many of those former British brands are owned by other countries OTHER then Britain any more.. That must really sting when making that show, especially when trying to put a positive spin on the topic.. I wondered it was completely overlooked to mention Ford as well as any other American manufacturers in spite of singling out companies like Honda and Toyota.

Anyway that's all off topic, just noticed you quoted Jeremy from a recent rerun of Top Gear is all tongue.png ..

The car looks very nice. Just replace the V8 with an AM V12or a Porche flat 6, keep the Lotus traction control and you'd have a very fine car that would be actually driveable.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk