Guess the correct price range of this luxury penthouse apartment in Bangkok and win 1000 THB!

Jonathan Fairfield

Guess the correct price range of this luxury Bangkok condo  

229 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this Bangkok’s most exclusive penthouse apartment?

Poll: Guess the correct price range of this luxury penthouse apartment in Bangkok and win 1,000 THB mobile phone top up.

620x413xduplex-penthouse-eight-thong-lor

For sale on Thaivisa Property is a penthouse apartment in Bangkok that certainly has the wow factor!

Take a look at the apartment using the link below and then try and guess the correct price range in the poll above .

Luxury Bangkok condo for sale here

All correct answers will then be entered into a random prize draw to win 1,000 Baht mobile top-up (Truemove, Truemove-H, DTAC, DTAC Trinet, AIS, AIS 3G, One-2-Call) .

Poll closes Monday 7th April 2014, 6pm Bangkok time and is not open to any Thaivisa moderators or staff.

tvn.png
-- 2014-04-03

I looked for a apartment here years ago and I remember what the normal floor ones were going for at that time and it was more expensive than the Noble Remix which is connected to the Thong Lo BTS. More expensive than it's top floor units even.

Watching my son playing in the family pool with his Thai friends right now....Priceless!!thumbsup.gif

How racist! What about the impoverished spawn of farangs? Not good enough eh?

You, dear Sir, are more than welcome at any time, and there is always a cold one in the fridge.thumbsup.gifwai.gif

• Like 1

However much it costs, it will have been built by rice farmers who havent a clue and within months you will have leaking pipes and the place falling apart, you cant make a silk purse etc etc

More interesting would be how much is it worth in 15 years

• Like 1

Actually, I was going to buy it until I discovered the piano was not a Steinway.giggle.gif

OMG!! You would have to Pay Me to stay in such a fridgid type of place .... and even then no amount of money would convince me ! Yuk ! No warmth at all anywhere and certainly not a breath taking view ... even the pool gives me the eeeks!! Anyway .... whatever floats your boat I guess...bah.gif

• Like 1

Actually, I was going to buy it until I discovered the piano was not a Steinway.giggle.gif

OMG!! You would have to Pay Me to stay in such a fridgid type of place .... and even then no amount of money would convince me ! Yuk ! No warmth at all anywhere and certainly not a breath taking view ... even the pool gives me the eeeks!! Anyway .... whatever floats your boat I guess...bah.gif

I was, in fact, being sarcastic....smile.png ..I agree with all your observation.it is cold unpleasant and boring, but, each to their owncoffee1.gif

I am constantly amazed by Thai apartments. Thais have an amazing ability to create beautiful urban living spaces - though perhaps more through learning from those in the countries around them considering other countries in touch with Thailand (such as Japan) has been living the "urban crunch" for much longer.

It scares me, when I see buildings burning down in a major metropolis because emergency services (the fire department) do not have ladders or other suitable utilities to stop fires in these high rise buildings - it is these buildings which pay a large amount of their funding I would assume. I live on the 5th of 13 floors in my building, and know all floors could be reached in the event of a fire in my building. Every room has smoke detectors. There is a concrete stairwell fireproofed to protect residents in the event of a fire (at least from the flames, if not the smoke).

It scares me, when we see Police, Soldiers and gangsters battling for control of the streets and the country, shooting, bombing and stabbing each other in the same streets which these new condos are being sold on. Where I live, I can call a free number and usually have a Police officer here within 20 minutes, and within 2-3 minutes of my life was at threat.

It scares me, when Bangkok has been proven to be a sinking city, that this government is ignoring the issue, and instead trying to build the Berlin wall around the city to protect it - so that eventually it will become to the sea what a crater is to the surface of the moon.. or Tahiti is to the pacific.

All this, for very similar, if not more expensive prices than I pay here in my country. If I invest, I get 90+% occupancy rates, with 8-10% annual returns. Oh, and my building survived the 6.9 Richter scale quake last year and another earlier on with only a few tiles falling off the walls in the foyer.. I doubt similarly priced Thai apartments would survive flooding, quakes, or the test of time anywhere near as well as my 11 mil. baht apartment will.