Intel Network Adaptor - Buy Online?

Dork

You do realize that Network Adapter is generic for 'something connector/buss to something-else connector/buss'?

Can you be a little more specific on the type of interface? Specs?

edit: ...and here's a generic google search result on Thailand Intel Network Adapter for an online website that displays Intel Network Adapters and who's contact information includes Bangkok, Thailand.

I know, I know, you're looking for something less random where someone has a good history with the Thai-based vendor. For that, they probably still need more specific details of what you're looking for.

Edited by RichCor

Thanks for the answers.

The reason I want Intel is that it is a Server 2008R2 box running several VM's on Hyper-V. I may set up NIC teaming and most of what I read strongly recommends Intel cards. I've never done this before and think it will already be challenging enough for me without risking problems with possibly incompatible NIC's.

You do realize that Network Adapter is generic for 'something connector/buss to something-else connector/buss'?

Can you be a little more specific on the type of interface? Specs?

edit: ...and here's a generic google search result on Thailand Intel Network Adapter for an online website that displays Intel Network Adapters and who's contact information includes Bangkok, Thailand.

I know, I know, you're looking for something less random where someone has a good history with the Thai-based vendor. For that, they probably still need more specific details of what you're looking for.

A good range but it's difficult to tell where they're going to ship from. Singapore maybe?

Thanks for the answers.

The reason I want Intel is that it is a Server 2008R2 box running several VM's on Hyper-V. I may set up NIC teaming and most of what I read strongly recommends Intel cards. I've never done this before and think it will already be challenging enough for me without risking problems with possibly incompatible NIC's.

For the intensive server applications definitely go for Intel. If you want teaming then I will recommend buying dual-port (or even quad-port) Intel card, also available in Bangkok.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks for the answers.

For the intensive server applications definitely go for Intel. If you want teaming then I will recommend buying dual-port (or even quad-port) Intel card, also available in Bangkok.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hadn't thought of that. Good advice especially since I think the MB may be running out of PCIe slots.

Don't see those on the site you suggested though. Guess I will have to run the gauntlet at Pantip.

Cheers.