how many pictures for 30 days turist vis extension / jomtien

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Actually come to think of it neither do I ....It could be 3.

As I said its been a while, my memory isn't the best ...you can find out in the picture place next door anyway.

Any advance on 3 pictures ?

Usually one is sufficient !

• Like 1

The form is a TM7 form and can be downloaded here: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

It is a double sided form so you have to print it on one sheet. The form requires 1 picture. Unless Jomtien requires additional forms you should only need the one that yo attach to the back of it. The cost is 1900 baht.

The form is a TM7 form and can be downloaded here: http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=download

It is a double sided form so you have to print it on one sheet. The form requires 1 picture. Unless Jomtien requires additional forms you should only need the one that yo attach to the back of it. The cost is 1900 baht.

I always print separately and its ok

2 pages

Thx i try with 1

mataleo

Edited by mataleo

2 There used to be a little shop that will do them for you to the left of the entrance, I guess it's still there as theres money to be made.

Get the form when you arrive, fill it in while you wait for your number to be called.

That shop was still there as of 6 weeks ago, helpful with photocopies etc if anything forgotten and they know the drill/rules.

Instead of going to a shop to take pictures for the Immigration office, I took a self picture and made a 4 columns by 4 rows “contact sheet” with a photo editing program.

I went to the shop on the second floor of Big-C Extra building on Pattaya Klang and made a few glossy prints. Not sure but I think it was 50B each, and each can be cut into 16 pictures which are acceptable at the Immigration office.

I took a few with me every time I go to the Immigration office. One less thing to deal with...

Is it 1..or 2..or 3...??? :)

• Like 1