Rogaine Foam Where to Buy

krey

Minoxidil is available in Thailand under brand names Minodil, Rogaine, Regrowth and Reten, the Rogaine being the most expensive since it is an import while the o her brands are locally made.

All come as a topical solution and in addition Regrowth and Reten also come as sprays. None come in foam form AFAIK.

thanks I am aware of the liquids and sprays, I wanted to give the foam a go because it is suppose to be less messy, the sprays make my hair pretty greasy for a couple of hours so was looking at a change to see how it works

thanks

• 3 months later...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Minoxidil is available in Thailand under brand names Minodil, Rogaine, Regrowth and Reten, the Rogaine being the most expensive since it is an import while the o her brands are locally made.

All come as a topical solution and in addition Regrowth and Reten also come as sprays. None come in foam form AFAIK.

Where do you buy Rogaine in Bangkok? Thanks!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Where do you buy Rogaine in Bangkok? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...