3 American workers shot, killed in Kabul hospital

webfact

3 American workers shot, killed in Afghan hospital
By Qadir Siddiqui and Holly Yan, CNN

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- At least three American hospital workers in Afghanistan were killed Thursday by an officer guarding the hospital, Kabul police said.

The three men killed were among four American workers shot at the CURE hospital in downtown Kabul, city police spokesman Hashmatullah Stanekzai said.

The police guard shot himself but survived, Stanekzai said. The motive for the attack was not immediately clear.
The U.S. Embassy in Kabul confirmed the shooting.

"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital," the embassy tweeted. "No other information will be released at this time."

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/24/world/asia/afghanistan-violence/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2014-04-24

It will become increasingly dangerous in Afghanistan...as American forces prepare to leave the country...even non-combatants...will be in grave danger...life does not have much value...in that part of the world...

It will become increasingly dangerous in Afghanistan...as American forces prepare to leave the country...even non-combatants...will be in grave danger...life does not have much value...in that part of the world...

....come on....are you serious?????!!!! The middle east has been anti american for decades now.....it has always been a crap-shoot for an american to go to the middle east....you are really rolling the dice. Now if you are an American and you wake up one day and say "hey I think I will go work in the middle east, it will be an adverture....".....that's great, you go do it. And when you find that you have a bullet in your head and of course you are dead....whatever and good riddance. But those americans and their arrogance....they think they are invincible....i consider it a bullet well spent...the fool falls to his folly

Get real.... The Middle East has been anti-Western for decades now . it's equally dangerous for all westerners in some areas!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The wife of the Asian doctor killed was TV saying she forgave the killer. <deleted>, this doctor was over there to help these people. The people don't deserve the human label or deserve to be treated as humans. They are worse than animals because they, unlike animals, can reason.

• Like 1

....come on....are you serious?????!!!! The middle east has been anti american for decades now.....it has always been a crap-shoot for an american to go to the middle east....you are really rolling the dice. Now if you are an American and you wake up one day and say "hey I think I will go work in the middle east, it will be an adverture....".....that's great, you go do it. And when you find that you have a bullet in your head and of course you are dead....whatever and good riddance. But those americans and their arrogance....they think they are invincible....i consider it a bullet well spent...the fool falls to his folly
Get real.... The Middle East has been anti-Western for decades now . it's equally dangerous for all westerners in some areas!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To say it is anti western is naive, since they are anti anyone not conforming to their beliefs. The Taliban kills their children for going to school. To say it is dangerous for Americans is certainly a dumb statement when you consider they kill so many of their own.

Better to say they are anti progress and change.

• Like 2