Lenovo Mobile phones

Dear Viewers!

Recently i have purchased a new Lenovo Smart phone,having so many problems in the past with other models i decided to go for something a bit cheaper! The phone works great and camera excellent it seems to do everything BUT the Volume level ( callers voice ) seems to be very low! With headphones the level is ok.I don't wish to " wander about looking like a " complete lemon " with headphones or bluetooth devices wedged in my ear.I have tried several " apps " that claim to increase the earpiece volume level but so far none of them have worked.I need to increase it by at least another 30 percent. Any advice on an " app " that might work for me?

Thankyou from " Farang Jaidee " wai2.gif

If it has a Yamaha sound chip, then the settings file could be modified, but you need ROOT for that.

It gets a little technical to explain it, but the easiest way would be a custom ROM with already modified settings.

No such problem with my Lenovo P780. I know very basic but have you tried toggling the volume rocker "Up" while in a call?

You might also check the music player app settings. It might be attenuating the audio volume somehow.

Thankyou all for your advice and kind words !

I seem to have fixed the problem by " wacking up the volume " with the headphones on! it seems to be ok now! Great phone by the way,and i like to take a lot of photos and the camera quality is absolutely excellent!

Thanks again ..oh and i have attached a photo taken on the Lenovo Mobile!

Farang Jaidee

wai2.gif

post-193254-0-90329000-1400115182_thumb.