Expat car hire

With in two hours i had to get a trye replaced

They put a second had trye

Then car stuffs out

Out of action for one day

It turns out it was the throtle body sensor

Cost me another 400

When i get car back to them i get charged for the day as well

My partner was told not to drive in rain factory engineer and i was told same by expat

My personal rating thumbs down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

500 for tyre 400 for insurance and they tried to rip me on fuel and not pay money back on money for tyres and fuel senor repair which i had there ok i should of left car in phuket where it broke down ps i still had to pay for hirage for a car not safe to drive

There service was rubbish car was no better is that to the point i wrote the first message in the office and gave them the chance to disagree they declined too

Whole brand ? When a suziki engineer says not to drive them in rain what does that say for there training and their cars ?

Dont worry i thought about it but they had my passport number and girlfriebd/ wife warned me not to do ut as the would charge me a shut load to get back etc

Sorry about soelling small keys big fingers

I wondered why sentence structure and punctuation was non-existent......big fingers.

Whole brand ? When a suziki engineer says not to drive them in rain what does that say for there training and their cars ?

someone is telling porky pies. A mate has had one for 12 months and drives it rain, hail or shine. it has never had an issue. Saying that I have a Ranger that is supposed to be ok in up to 80cm of water and the first time mine seen some it died.

I agree with you it wasn't raining when engine light came on the f ing Suzuki engineer made the statement so who is telling porkees Not me just so you know I recommended my sister to buy one of these cars and yes I have had throttle body senors stuff out before

using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

<deleted>,have had mine for a year now.

Driven through heavy rain and puddles and never had problem.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Same here...the OP got a lemon or got unlucky. All cars can break down at one time or another.

The older engineer showed me the fault codes

It was a younger engineer that made the statment to my partner and i

Yes but when a factory mechanic makes a statement like that what does it say for training ?

And my sister happy with her car

So which one is it, suzuki engineer/old engineer/young engineer/factory mechanic that told you this.

Maybe it was the suzuki toilet cleaner when you was taking a piss.

Edited by Spoonman

Mabe you should go to the dealer that employed him and discuss it with them i am only relay what we were told and if i thai tells me the hes a engineer next time you can talk to him

Is that what you want or do you want to be a editor ?

You were not there

I had to deal with the car breaking down then the dealership car rental firm now you if you have a problem go see them

So it was the technician that told you he is an engineer..... this story has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Next time you have a rental and it breaks down down what 99.999999% of the rest of the population would do and ring the rental company and let them take care of it thus you will avoid these "engineers".

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like 1

Hired car pattaya engine light come on in phuket car goes into safe mode ( go very slow) with the hire company i did not trust them after experence with tyre and girlfriend warned me they liabe to charge me a shit load to get car back to pattaya i only found out i had to pay for repair when i went to leave dealership got told by hire company they would reinburse me