what do u really want in one or two words

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie

M

Good health, food, friends, maintain a constant thirst for knowledge and learning and just enough money to not to worry and a non gold digger woman if that's at all possible in LOS. Plus want to live till at least 100 because thanks to the conservatives they wont pay us pension until we are one foot in the grave but the billionaires only pay about 10% tax

ohh.. and to learn to stop whinging

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

maxme, on 01 Jun 2014 - 11:00, said:

Transparency

If the glass is cleaned with a slightly dirty rag, I'm good with that..........................wink.png

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

This looks like leosuntime's low tech approach to what Mr. Snowden has recently been warning the world about, the NSA's high tech approach to intel gathering..................rolleyes.gif

This looks like leosuntime's low tech approach to what Mr. Snowden has recently been warning the world about, the NSA's high tech approach to intel gathering..................rolleyes.gif

But leosuntime and intelligence in the same sentence is a little bit generous.

• Like 1

This is just a thinly veiled attempt to extract info to be used later as ammunition...nice try...

I suffered from paranoia for many years until I surrendered. I found the ammunition that I imagined was merely blank cartridges, whose only danger was the noise it created in my mind.

"Keep It Simple"

Oooo..........you hippy!!!

biggrin.pngthumbsup.gif