Mastercard cvc code invisible

JesseFrank

Are you sure you can't see them digits.but yiu see 7

The three.digits.refers to.the last three

No digits at all visible. Quite strange because the card has been in a card reader, inside the house, all the time so it can not be faded from the sun.

If you have some old receipt or internet transaction you can see the last 4 digits there, it's always like **** **** **** 1967 (example)

I think those last 4 digits are from the credit card number, not the cvc code ?

Correct the cvc code is on the backside.

I guess I'm fkd .

You could give out your credit card number and 1000 members on this forum can try to get the right one. whistling.gif

Which is the best sub-forum to post my number so it gets the most views ?

The gay.

Jingthings got plenty of time to shop since his holiday.

tongue.png

• Like 1

If you have some old receipt or internet transaction you can see the last 4 digits there, it's always like **** **** **** 1967 (example)

It's not the last three digits of the front

It's the last three digits.of the printed code on the back

Its.to.prevent spammers who may have gotten your digits at the front,

It's far.harder to.get the digits on.the back, and.hence it's. A double.security measure

Also, to.the op are you sure either not faded or scraped off, Ive yet to.see a visa or Mastercard without.any.digits at the back

Doesn't.sound.right

I don't mean to sound rude, but come on mate...besides my 16 month old daughter, you must be the only one in the world who doesn't know where the cvc is.

Always 3 digits long, at the end, printed on the back slightly off centre to the rest.

So it's clear that I will not be able to buy the app, which cost 97 Baht. It is also the only reason why I would want to add my credit card to google wallet.

I guess there is no possibility that someone else with a google wallet pays for the app and that I download it to my kids tab, is it ?

I don't mean to sound rude, but come on mate...besides my 16 month old daughter, you must be the only one in the world who doesn't know where the cvc is.

Always 3 digits long, at the end, printed on the back slightly off centre to the rest.

I also don't want to be rude, but it seems that you're the only one in the world who can't read an OP.

I wrote, I turn around my card and no numbers visible at all.

<deleted>, I.use my.credit.card.three.times.every day for.online and.phone ordering and.I only.found out about what a cvc. Number was until about two.years ago

Ask.my parents what a cvc number is (and they order online too) and they couldn't even.spell it m

It's not the last three digits of the front

It's the last three digits.of the printed code on the back

Its.to.prevent spammers who may have gotten your digits at the front,

It's far.harder to.get the digits on.the back, and.hence it's. A double.security measure

Also, to.the op are you sure either not faded or scraped off, Ive yet to.see a visa or Mastercard without.any.digits at the back

Doesn't.sound.right

They must have faded, as i have used this card to buy something online previously, but now the stroke where the signature should be is completely blank. I don't know if I ever signed the card, as I never use it, just use it to log in with my online bank.

It also has been inside the banks card reader all the time, so no sun could fade it.

I also don't want to be rude, but it seems that you're the only one in the world who can't read an OP.

I wrote, I turn around my card and no numbers visible at all.

Wow that must be a really old card to rub all the numbers off.

Just don't wanna sound rude that's all.

Poorsukka,

You have a very common name there, John Doe. Can you please send me a copy of the front of your credit card and your date of birth.......I just want to ....... check it out

visa.jpg

Nice Platinum card, should of known a man of ur status would have dis color.

I'd like to stay and chat but I'm going shopping...... cya ;)

• Like 1

Wow that must be a really old card to rub all the numbers off.

Just don't wanna sound rude that's all.

I think credit cards have a standard validity of 5 years, this expires in December, and has never been outside the house.

So it is really a mystery for me how the numbers can have faded.

Poorsukka,

You have a very common name there, John Doe. Can you please send me a copy of the front of your credit card and your date of birth.......I just want to ....... check it out

visa.jpg

Nice Platinum card, should of known a man of ur status would have dis color.

I'd like to stay and chat but I'm going shopping...... cya wink.png

While you're on your shopping spree, could you buy me an app from the playstore ?

So it's clear that I will not be able to buy the app, which cost 97 Baht. It is also the only reason why I would want to add my credit card to google wallet.

I guess there is no possibility that someone else with a google wallet pays for the app and that I download it to my kids tab, is it ?

What type of app is it? Game or strictly educational?

I would but I would prefer you ring your bank, as you will have to anyway and order a new card.

Plus, god almighty aka wife wouldn't agree to it. Sorry.

Edited by krisb

What type of app is it? Game or strictly educational?

I would but I would prefer you ring your bank, as you will have to anyway and order a new card.

Plus, god almighty aka wife wouldn't agree to it. Sorry.

So it's clear that the wife wears the pants at home.smile.png

I don't need to call my bank as i don't need a new credit card since I never use it to pay for anything. I have Paypal, and my Thai online banking and European online banking for that purpose, but google playstore doesn't accept Paypal.