Anyone have a Thai customs phone number that actually gets answered?

steelepulse

The Thai customs website lists 02-667-6000 and 02-667-7000 Both of these numbers give an automated blurb and then you're on hold until you get tired of being on hold. The phone is never answered by a person ( at least within the first 30 minutes). I also see a Thai customs for Thai post, which is actually what I need, but those numbers don't get picked up 02-215-0966-8. Bangkokpost online lists these numbers +66 (0) 2667 7880-4 , but they don't even work.

Does anyone have a number that actually gets picked up by someone for Thai customs?

• Like 1

Hi,

Try no : 1164 call center.......i phone them yesterday and its working..the lady can maybe help you to get to custom in the airport !!!

Thanks Mamasun, no luck today on that number, but the good news is the piece of paper saying some tax needs to be paid when picking up an item arrived. Bad news is how much tax!

Reminds me of the time i phoned immigration,the person who answered could not speak english,i gave up.

Do you think that some one who answers an immigration office phone in England, USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, etc. will speak Thai?

Edited by HerbalEd

Reminds me of the time i phoned immigration,the person who answered could not speak english,i gave up.

Do you think that some one who answers an immigration office phone in England, USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, etc. will speak Thai?

Last time I checked, English was the world language and not Thai. You should expect that Immigration officials speak English worldwide.

• Like 1

I suppose next you will be telling me to pack my bag's,really dumb response,maybe time to get of those herb's Ed.