Are Thai dogs very polite?

Costas2008

Although I am surrounded by many stray and family owned dogs, where I live, that they are barking and howling all night, I am surprized that I can’t see any dog shit on the pavements or roads.

Where I used to live, and in other countries I visited or stayed in Europe and the USA, it was very common to step on dog excrement or watch others stepping on it, sometimes to other peoples amusement!

So, my question is, do you think, Thai dogs are very polite as to doing their business, or I need to change my glasses?

What is the situation, where you live? Same or different than mine?

I believe in these boring times, this is a burning question.

Regards

Costas

Edited by Rooo
Font

I live in a Village Costas,so i think a lot of them go over to the rice feilds to do their buisness,but i agree rarely do i see it on the streets and if i ever do like Stradavarius say's it's small and dry,not like the big stinking,steaming piles i used to see in the Uk and Australia,but there also they are feeding them mostly on canned dog food,here it is usually scraps left over from a meal.

• Like 1

Wow, very sensible answers, thus far.

Thank you, keep it up peoplewai.gif

What answers did you expect for such a life-critical question ???? coffee1.gif

Sometimes, we have to relax and take this short life of ours, not so seriously.

No, and I have the scars to prove it.

As for their crap, it is everywhere in the small town I live in.

Would be more if the road sweepers didn't clean it up on a daily basis.

Edited by Robby nz
  • Like 1

I have a dog from a mountain village in Chiang Mai. 7 weeks old and house trained by itself. But I also had another and peed inside everywhere... Up to the individual Costas..

• Like 1

My two dogs are locked in the yard overnight (to deter bed people) but the gate is open all day and they come and go. I haven't found even one dog turd inside yet so perhaps they go and go. Also haven't noticed any on the street around here either; not that I make a habit of looking.

• Like 1

marko kok prong, on 06 Jun 2014 - 15:58, said:marko kok prong, on 06 Jun 2014 - 15:58, said:

I have also noticed Thai dog's rarely try to shag your leg,is this mostly because they roam free and get enough nookey,or possibly another polite trait they have?

Don't think so. They've learned from their previous attempts and realized that it's not worth a couple of broken ribs.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 1

Thai Dogs are still pretty wild compare to the western joke of a dog that people keep in their apt/houses that haven't a clue.

Wild and real dogs will crap over soil and cover it by kicking the soil over it!

I have noted that my dog does like licking people,i am a little paranoid about this in a country with rabies,even though my wife tells me he has had the shot's,but he is a nice little fellow,and i don't know what it is but a dog can really cheer you up sometimes,a polite one more so.

• Like 1

I have noted that my dog does like licking people,i am a little paranoid about this in a country with rabies,even though my wife tells me he has had the shot's,but he is a nice little fellow,and i don't know what it is but a dog can really cheer you up sometimes,a polite one more so.

Sounds like a great dog to me, a dog licking is there way of showing affection.

And you can only get rabies from a dog bite where they cut your shin and there saliva enters your bloodstream.