Buying Carpet In Bangkok

Anyone know of a good (*and cheap*) place in Bangkok to buy carpet?

I've started looking for a place to get a fitted carpet for my condo, but it seems that no where sells it, except for homepro that only sells the crappy office-style carpet.

Also if anyone knows of a place do you also have any ideas about price ranges that i should expect to pay?

:'( i really dont want tile on my bedroom floor, just doesnt seem natural :o

I've started looking for a place to get a fitted carpet for my condo, but it seems that no where sells it, except for homepro that only sells the crappy office-style carpet.

Also if anyone knows of a place do you also have any ideas about price ranges that i should expect to pay?

Go with rugs, carpets not so easy to keep clean, and if you move you can take them with you.

Other wise International Carpets on New Petchaburi on the left going toward Asoke after Soi 39 turn off, if I remember rightly.

Other wise International Carpets on New Petchaburi on the left going toward Asoke after Soi 39 turn off, if I remember rightly.

Thanks for the tip, i will try to track this place down.

I also found this website:

http://www.aecasia.com/thailand/products/0...ES/09680-en.htm

Which seems to have a list of carpet sellers, so i guess i'll start working through that list too.

why would you want filthy dirty carpet in the tropics,in the rainy season it stinks,if you spill the cofee,it stains,do yourself a favour and put some nice tiles down,and then a nice rug.

Its a condo in Bangkok, not a hut in the jungle. And i'm pretty sure coffee will stain your carpet in any part of the world.

Best advice...

Go to the showroom of carpet international on Petburi road. They are the manufactory but at the show room the help you as well..... very friendly and very good prices as the sell you the left overs from big projects.

Address: 2054 New Petchburi Rd.

Ask for Mr. Nattapong...speaks brilliant english and very helpfull. Mobile: 098959005

They also do you a free design on a computer so you can look how the results will be before they install.

Hope this helps

Perfect, cheers. I will definately have to go there this week.

Best advice...

Go to the showroom of carpet international on Petburi road. They are the manufactory but at the show room the help you as well..... very friendly and very good prices as the sell you the left overs from big projects.

Address: 2054 New Petchburi Rd.

Ask for Mr. Nattapong...speaks brilliant english and very helpfull. Mobile: 098959005

They also do you a free design on a computer so you can look how the results will be before they install.

Hope this helps