O-marriage & renting: wife's housebook or owners ID needed?

Hello,

I'm about to apply for my first 1yr extension for non-immi O, and the list of documents required states:

Copy house book/contract with owner ID card copy

Does it mean that in case we're renting (i.e. not living in wife's family house, where house book is registered), we do NOT need to provide house book but instead need to get apartment owner's ID card? What if owner is farang? What if contract is made with agency?

Thanks for help in advance.

...and if the owner/landlord is a farang, you need a signed copy of his passport and his yellow book (if he has the latter).

If the property is rented via an agency, then ask the agency to get the signed copies of the owners ID/blue book and/or passport/yellow book as they should have that on file already.

• Like 1

When I went to immigration for the numourous time to do my Non O extention I used the same address as I have always used, which is the house I rent. I even have a yellow house book which is lucky as I am very close with the owner of the house. She is like my mum. Anyway at the immigration office they wanted my wifes mothers address which is not where I live. After a chat with them it was no problems but they just stated they needed a fixed address which could be linked to my wife and her family. My 90 days reports always are sent by mail stating my rented address and have never been rejected...........funny old world and silly rules

• Like 1