Crazy Scooter Mods

moonoi

OK so whats the most stupid mod you've seen someone make to there scooter (not CBR/NSR/Phantom)

Today I saw a Honda Sonic with a Steering Damper and Clip-ons....I mean <deleted>? :o why do you need a steering damper on a 125cc scooter? Mad!!!

OK so whats the most stupid mod you've seen someone make to there scooter (not CBR/NSR/Phantom)

Today I saw a Honda Sonic with a Steering Damper and Clip-ons....I mean <deleted>? :o why do you need a steering damper on a 125cc scooter? Mad!!!

Becarful around xmas time as the little barsteds steal the little box off your musical xmas lights and plug them into there horns and ride down the road playing jingle bells

Brother inlaw has a CD player and speakers on his scoot CD player is mounted under the seat

Why is a CBr not a scooter when compared to a Wave 125?

Is it because they are a different class of rider or something???

One of the motorbike boys at the end of my soi has a car stereo installed somehow, and his front basket is taken up by a 10"sub! It rocks!

One of the motorbike boys at the end of my soi has a car stereo installed somehow, and his front basket is taken up by a 10"sub! It rocks!

Another outdoor pollutant just as open-air karaoke bars :o

The rest of the world can at least use earphones when they can't live without being blasted by noise 24/7.

Edited by Phil Conners

A CBR is a motorbike rather than a scooter as it doesn't have a step through frame. Unlike the wave and its derivatives with gears e.g sonic.

That isn't to say that you couldn't fit a stereo to a CBR.

In my kneck of the woods (Khao Yai) the local scooter posse tend to take the mirrors off, fit new wheels in bright colours and fit blue lights underneath the bike (similar to the cars in the fast and the furious). Of course its mandatory not to turn on the headlight at night time, or cover it with a helmet :o

I have a Hyperpro CDI, a racing can and kevelar look front mudguard on my Tiger Ozone.

It pops wheelies now and can do a burn out in the wet.

I only needed a new zorst but 3 month wait for one from the factory was a bit much so I left it at my friends shop and it came back souped up.

I have a Hyperpro CDI, a racing can and kevelar look front mudguard on my Tiger Ozone.

It pops wheelies now and can do a burn out in the wet.

I only needed a new zorst but 3 month wait for one from the factory was a bit much so I left it at my friends shop and it came back souped up.

hehe funny "can do a burnout in the wet"

Its hardly a burnout if the road is wet...wheres' the burning rubber :D

the teenies must love your machine......how long before you fit neon? :o

The kids normally point and laugh at me.

It's obnoxiously loud.

You do get a bit of burning rubber in the wet but you need to lose that traction first.

It is still the biggest piece of crap I have ever owned but now it is laughed at more than it was before.

However having a front mud guard is a bonus since the original one melted.

I think I will fit neons next week.

I've got a steering damper on my Kawasaki Leo 120cc !!

How about this for a crazy mod..

post-2109-1151482984_thumb.jpg

I quite like it....

Original looks something like this.

post-2109-1151483168_thumb.jpg

Why soup up a piece of crap for twice the money you'd pay for a real dirt bike? :o

• 2 weeks later...

I love moving the tubes up 3 inches in the triple trees and fitting clip ons. Apparently the rake, trail, and steering head angles are not important to the goal of improved handling.

What is the similarity between a scooter and a fat girl?

Both fun to ride but don't let your friends catch you on one.