2nd Hand Guitar wanted

TeAro10

Anyone selling a second hand guitar I can buy on the cheap. I want to get into playing but they cost a lot! You'd make a dream of mine come true ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

If you come out of the Royal hotel near Khao Sarn rd and walk left you will come across dozens of guitar shops selling new/used/vintage whatever. I picked up a lovely vintage Yamaha folk guitar for 1,500B there a few years ago. Bargain!

you could try ordering from here. It's got wholesale pricing, and parts if you are brave enough to build (which is a lot of fun)

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Xaviere-Acoustic-Guitars_c_361.html

I would recommend this.

xvfiredrofi1.jpg

It's a telecaster style (so it's small) semi hollow body (so you can play it acoustically) electric guitar. Fairly cheap too.

http://www.guitarfetish.com/Xaviere-Electric-Guitars_c_116.html

I want to sell mine, but since it's a hand-crafted K Yairi with dreamlike tone, I think the 50,000 bhat that it's worth may be out of your price range, unfortunately. But I'm willing to negotiate.

I highly recomend the Yairi. And at only 50,000 baht a bargan.

The worst thing a beginner can do is buy a junk guitar. If the intonation ( if you dont understand the term do not buy a guitar until you do, try wikapedia) is off, your ear brain connection will be ruined forever. Great tone makes a guitar a pleasure to play hense you will practice more.

Very hard to correct. Frustrating when you cant get the sound you want even when you are playing properly. The next big mistake is "Not Taking Lessons". In the beginning, when little errors in posture, little habits that are easy to correct.

I have a few starter guitars... Ramirez, Cervantes, Rickenbacker, Yamaha, Aperichio... None as cheap as the aforementioned Yari, for good reason. 10,000 hours is the starting point for obtaining competence on the guitar. (actually competence as any semi complex skill) if you are not planning to spend that amount of time.....buy a mp3 player. a newset of strings every 40 to 100 hrs of play should be added into your budget & a decent hardshell case.

Carry on my wayward son

• Like 1

I want to sell mine, but since it's a hand-crafted K Yairi with dreamlike tone, I think the 50,000 bhat that it's worth may be out of your price range, unfortunately. But I'm willing to negotiate.

I will tell you what in 8 weeks if you haven't sold it drop me a pm and some photos in the interim, and we can talk, as I might be interested in taking off your hands

I will tell you what in 8 weeks if you haven't sold it drop me a pm and some photos in the interim, and we can talk, as I might be interested in taking off your hands

Will do.

Cheers

I just did a google search for some photos as mine is arriving in September. Model CY 116, burled mahogany. It's beautiful looking and angelic sounding.

Kazuo Yairi died in March this year, so no more K Yairis ever. Sad, he was a master craftsman.

Edited by Seastallion