Disabled Scot claims he was battered

mataleo

One reason why it is probably better never to overstay not even by one day despite some people thinking it is more convenient to their own personal circumstances to do so just before they are due to fly out.

Edited by Asiantravel

I think this one is half baked...

Things do no seem to add up, I thought over stayers were held at the Immigration remand centre, so he would have been with other over stayers (most of which are not murderers or terrorists).

• Like 1

He sounds a right Hans Christian Anderson...

Zero sympathy for him, no word of him working, he is probably claiming Invalidity,

Lost his plane ticket ??? Another poor excuse.

Like I said, zero sympathy, maybe the British Goverment fall for fools like this, but once out of the country, you are on your

Own...

He sounds a right Hans Christian Anderson...

Zero sympathy for him, no word of him working, he is probably claiming Invalidity,

Lost his plane ticket ??? Another poor excuse.

Like I said, zero sympathy, maybe the British Goverment fall for fools like this, but once out of the country, you are on your

Own...

And who needs an actual plane ticket these days. Just turn up at check in, show your passport, confirm where you're going and hey presto - here's your boarding card. Can't remember the last time I had an actual ticket - must be years ago

“I’m paralysed down one side but we had to lie curled up on the floor. I tried to tell them I was disabled but they didn’t do anything.

Well how come he can cross both arms in the pic?

“One day, I didn’t want to get my hair cut because I don’t like people seeing my scars from my injury. I was dragged out by two guards and beaten with sticks. They burst my head open.

You're in Jail buddy don't argue with the screws.

Sounds like Scotch Mist to me.

Edited by ATF

reading these comments

"I think this one is half baked...2

"It's a shame the UK does not take a similar attitude to the unwanted guests it is polluted with."

"He sounds a right Hans Christian Anderson...

Lost his plane ticket ??? Another poor excuse."

"You're in Jail buddy don't argue with the screws.Sounds like Scotch Mist to me."

I start to think, that all these members are the real brain damaged ones!

"William who was left with paralysis after an attack 15 years ago"

"Brain-damaged William Crook ..."

If your education is lacking and you do not understand the meaning of these words- try google... before starting these comments beyond all bearing...

"Well how come he can cross both arms in the pic?"

Cause if he does not do it, one arm will fall down like a stone - cause he is is "paralysed down one side" only one arm is functioning and this one is just holding the other one !!! u n d e r s t a n d !?

You seem to be such a dangerous bitter and hateful one , I cant believe it...

This man (the disabled man) is severe disabled (not claiming to be!) and he seems to be it because of an attack! What happened to him (being stranded helpless, without money happened probably because of his handicaps.

There is a good chance , that this man is not only handicaped in the form of paralysing but also limited in some other functions of his central nerve system.

all these comments seem to come right out the the centre of hell,

Edited by dieter1
  • Like 2

^^^^^

Sounds to me like the whole family is brain damaged. If he was a Raspberry why on earth did his mother let him come in the first place?

He could have asked anyone to send an email to his mother or a friend in the UK explaining his predicament.

His penis led him here and he shagged away his dough like most people do. Even people who are not brain damaged.

• Like 2