6 months shenghen visa to france

would the sponsor have to buy a return ticket if he took a girl to france on 6 months shengen visa . i do not want to go into detail but the girl in question told me that she wants to return home ( guy is being abusive ) i told her that surely he had to pay a return ticket for her when applying for her visa to the embassy.

any advice on this ? i dont know if she is trying to fleece me for the price of a ticket but then if she were then why would she ask me to pay ticket for her from paris to bkk.

to best of my knowledge i believe he needs to buy her an " open " return ticket ? incase of such abusive situations .

• Like 1

She would have had to have a return ticket or custom would want to know how she was going to get home or when she was planing on going back, but if she had funds to prove she could get back home maybe not...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

thanks,

in that case, if she has funds she can pay a ticket herself. just wondering why he wont let her go back and pay a flight for her if she is unhappy, then again she could be bullshitting me.

I don't think anybody can answer your question, but assuming it's a visit visa evidence of return flights out of the Schengen Area, which should match up with the proposed travel dates, need to be submitted with the application or at least when the visa is issued.

It could be the case that your friend has a non flexible ticket for some date in the future but wants to return home early.

yea, she made a mistake to go with this guy, he is being abusive ( so she says ) and he wont give her ticket to go back home, she told me she wanted me to go to france to get her and go back to thailand together but she lives in a very very remote part.

told her to go to police or governement if he is abusive to her, so im not falling for it if she wants me to buy ticket. she says she is on a 6 month visa. so ill leave her to it, up to her as they say.

thanks