Double entry visa issue.

Hi guys, in 3 weeks I'll get my second 30 day stamp. What I'm worried about though is that my flight back to UK date has been and gone.

Will they now refuse my second 30 day stamp?

I intended to either leave by land to Vietnam or buy a new flight back home before the end of my last 30 day extension.

Thanks guys.

I doubt you would be leaving Thailand by land via Vietnam, considering Vietnam isn't a neighboring country.

I guess they might give you a third consecutive exempt stamp, but it might help to  be able to show them a ticket out.

Edit: I think I misread, are you talking about utilizing a second TV entry, or getting am extension on it? Then a ticket out would not matter.

Edited by sjaak327

Pp I guess is pnom penh right? 25? 25 dollars?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I just checked, 1466baht promo fare to Pnom Penh with Air Asia in around 30 days time, suppose thats $49aud in my currency, not 25. My bad. Seems high though, ive done chiang mai to bangkok return for 1500baht with the hot girls in black stockings and red skirts

Edited by Jdiddy

Thanks for posting in here guys/gals Appreciate the advice.

Can I get a new double entry tourist visa from pp? For some reason I thought you could only get a new tourist visa from a county not neighbouring Thailand. Dunno of right or not

You can only get a 2 entry tourist visa in Laos.

PP only does single entry visas and it can take up to 4 day to get it unless you use an agent.

There is nothing that says you cannot get a visa in neighboring countries.

Thanks joe.

So I could catch a bus into Laos, get another double entry tourist visa for Thailand and catch a bus back to Thailand? Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by picklez01

Thanks joe.

So I could catch a bus into Laos, get another double entry tourist visa for Thailand and catch a bus back to Thailand? Awesome.

It is long bus ride to get to Vientiane.

You can get there by flying to Udon Thani and then a van to the bridge in Nong Khai.

That's brilliant. I was under the impression you had to fly Into bkk to activate a tourist visa?

I thought, by land maximum stay was 15 days? But if you in it's 30 days or double entry etc.

But if I get a double entry I can come back by land? Cool.

Thanks joe

That's brilliant. I was under the impression you had to fly Into bkk to activate a tourist visa?

I thought, by land maximum stay was 15 days? But if you in it's 30 days or double entry etc.

But if I get a double entry I can come back by land? Cool.

Thanks joe

One can come back as he please in all cases.