Waterfalls In Phuket?

thaigerd

Can someone recommend a nice waterfall here in Phuket?

Want to take my wife and our dogs there for a late afternoon bath :o

I am looking for a place where I don't have to climb up for hours may be a nice Thai restaurant aswell to finish our adventure.

Thanks for ur help!

Gerd

Want to take my wife and our dogs there for a late afternoon bath :o

I am looking for a place where I don't have to climb up for hours may be a nice Thai restaurant aswell to finish our adventure.

Thanks for ur help!

Gerd

Try the one at the reservoir in Kathu. Follow the road around the reservoir anti-clockwise for about a 1klm and you'll find it on the right hand side. There's no signpost post and only local Thai's know about it. Best kept secret on Phuket!

Want to take my wife and our dogs there for a late afternoon bath :D

Thanks for ur help!

Gerd

Try the one at the reservoir in Kathu. Follow the road around the reservoir anti-clockwise for about a 1klm and you'll find it on the right hand side. There's no signpost post and only local Thai's know about it. Best kept secret on Phuket!

Thanks for ur advise!

Now I only have to find out where this reservoir is :o

Gerd

Kathu waterfall is ok, but i think Bang Pae is much nicer. Should be quite a lot of water after all the rain we have been having.

http://www.phuket.net/things-to-do/parks-waterfalls.htm

http://phuket.as/waterfall.php

Sorry tom yum goong, I wasn't talking about Kathu waterfall. The one I mentioned at the reservoir is pretty much un-known. Agree with you about Bang Pae but the two hundred Bhat entry fee isn't worth it. Best to visit early in the morning Mon-Fri - there's a chance the national park mafia will still be in bed asleep

Yesterday afternoon we went first to Kathu waterfall but no dogs allowed there.

So we went to Bang Phae. Very nice and only a few people there.

Could not go up to the hill only 3/4 cause it was to slippery for my Rotti.

But we all enjoyed the cold and refreshing water and relaxing atmosphere.

On the way back a pickup truck stopped in the parking area took an empty bucket from his car and filled it up with water to clean his car there :o

We'll go there again may be next week.

Gerd

Gerd

Nice photos, but BIG (you have a good camera) even with broadband they took some time to download. It looked like everyone enjoyed the outing

Can I respectfully ask you resize the next ones before you post. Not everyone has has fast connection, and there was no hint as to the size untill you start the download.

Take Care

Chang.

Gerd

Nice photos, but BIG (you have a good camera) even with broadband they took some time to download. It looked like everyone enjoyed the outing

Can I respectfully ask you resize the next ones before you post. Not everyone has has fast connection, and there was no hint as to the size untill you start the download.

Take Care

Chang.

Sorry about this :o

When I exported them from my Piccasa I forgot the resizing button.

Thanks for reminding me!

Gerd

Edited by thaigerd