Entertaiment area (purchase of BBQ)

dennisbelcher

Everyone knows there is nothing like entertaining with at home over a few beers and a bbq steak or seafood, with friends.

I have lloked on most of the Thai web sites for a decent BBQ and the prices to me are a bit steep if you compare them to oz.

Can any advise me where i an purchase a good qualiity 4 to 6 burner stainless steel rangehood with side burners.

I would also be interested in purchasing a full unit with sink and fridge if the price is reasonable,

Any Thai web page, contact number arount the Roi Et area would be appreciated

Quickfire builds some very nice stuff. Very good quality and they do some custom orders I think. They products are not cheap by any means, but if you have ever bought 1 of those out of the box BBQs from the home stores, Quickfires prices are well worth it.

• Like 1

I've owned a gas Quickfire since June 2006. It is used daily by my wife, often times twice a day. It is one of the best "values" I have ever purchased in Thailand. I look at "imported" barbeques and local made barbeques and nothing I have seen in Buriram, Korat or Surin province comes close to the build quality, and "value for money" of the Quickfire BBQ. Doc, the co-owner of Quickfire sets the "customer service bar" very high for pre-sale and after the sale service in Thailand. The long term cost, Per year, of the Quickfire BBQ is a bargain. A BBQ in Thailand need not be a "throw away, disposable item".

Hello to all, beautiful day in Udon Thani...

For reference; the correct spelling to view our Quik-Fire website is, 'Quik-Fire bbq' - not, Quickfire.

At the same time, we wish to thank all those that have kindly posted positive remarks concerning our bbq's and customer service, these posts are much appreciated. Thanks fellas...

Our new and beautuiful Quik-Fire stainless kitchen site which will be found in the Quik-Fire BBQ site top menu is in the process of being loaded replacing the current old kitchen site. Full loading will be in order shortly.

For stainless kitchen equipment info please contact me: [email protected] - Doc: 087 863 8651

Thanks much and happy days to all...

Our best,

Doc

Hello to all, beautiful day in Udon Thani...

For reference; the correct spelling to view our Quik-Fire website is, 'Quik-Fire bbq' - not, Quickfire.

At the same time, we wish to thank all those that have kindly posted positive remarks concerning our bbq's and customer service, these posts are much appreciated. Thanks fellas...

Our new and beautuiful Quik-Fire stainless kitchen site which will be found in the Quik-Fire BBQ site top menu is in the process of being loaded replacing the current old kitchen site. Full loading will be in order shortly.

For stainless kitchen equipment info please contact me: [email protected] - Doc: 087 863 8651

Thanks much and happy days to all...

Our best,

Doc

facepalm.gif

Edited by lostinisaan