Mag-Lock (magnetic door securing thingy) parts in Thailand

attrayant

Has anyone seen the parts for these systems around Bangkok? I see online retailers, which of course want you to "call for quote" (read: we want to upsell you a huge system that you don't need). The parts are pretty simple and easy to install - I installed them on my front and rear entry doors back at my condo building in DC.

For those unaware, maglock is a magnetic securing system that attaches to a door frame. It's simply an electromagnet that can be de-energized by entering a number on a keypad or swiping an RFID card:

410124857.jpg

I'll go to Zeer this weekend but I'm not hopeful because I've been there many times in the past and never seen these. Hopefully I'm wrong. In the mean time I'm hoping somebody here has seen them somewhere. I need to fit only one door and would prefer an RFID card access sensor, but I could make a keypad work if I had to.

I have purchased a few of these with the choice of key pad or card use. I got them at IT mall Laksi at the cecurity camera shop on the second floor. Various prices and they have installation service.