All Blacks Roll On

:D Just another day at the office for the boys even with a 7 point start. The SA team tryed to slow the game down all the time but still not good enough. Next week we will kick the Ausy on there home turf. Just like the N.Z. girls did in the net ball :o What do you other people think? :D

:D Just another day at the office for the boys even with a 7 point start. The SA team tryed to slow the game down all the time but still not good enough. Next week we will kick the Ausy on there home turf. Just like the N.Z. girls did in the net ball :o What do you other people think? :D

I think the Aussies actualy won the last Netball Test unless you mean the former Captain thats been running around lately with a handbag, with your referance to N.Z. girls.

Edited by COBBER

[Carters was'nt too bad in his last oputing either

No sh*t. He's a great player. What's your point?

Mate, I was in for some discussion but if its gonna be the schoolboy, 'my team's better than yours and that's that' crap, I'm out of here...

[Carters was'nt too bad in his last oputing either

No sh*t. He's a great player. What's your point?

Mate, I was in for some discussion but if its gonna be the schoolboy, 'my team's better than yours and that's that' crap, I'm out of here...

Actually Carter got caught out with slow kick charge down, and nearly got caught out again a few minutes later against the Boks.

Aussie will try to pressure him in the same way, although his clearing mistake had no impact on the rest of his game; he be well focused and well skilled.

The Aussie scrum is going to get mauled again; you blokes give up scrumming for ruck and maul mobility IMHO, and it let you down in the first test; your big fat guy should help to prop things up this game, but I say the scrum will go the way of the ABs.

Your R&M ball retrieval isn't bad, but probably no better than the ABs; you have skills in the back but again probably not better than the ABs, but I say the forwards will stop you getting enough ball and that is why you'll lose but not by as much as the first game. Without the bad throwing and lineouts of last week, ABs, should be fine for lineouts.

There....balls on the line.

If you start trying to cheat/foul again like you did in the first test, and get caught out again, then... you'll lose again for sure.

Will be mighty close though, should be a great game.

BTW you = Aussies, 2nd best in the world, and probably will peak at exactly the right time as opposed to a year in advance.

(quote/steveromagnino)

If you start trying to cheat/foul again like you did in the first test, and get caught out again, then... you'll lose again for sure.

You Kiwis really make me laugh. The current All Blacks are the dirtiest pack of cheating underhanded batsards in the history of the game. Its a real blight on the game that the refs are too weak to start pulling out a few cards.

haka_randell.jpg

Ka mate Ka mate

Ka ora Ka ora

Ka mate Ka mate

Ka ora Ka ora

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra

Upane Upane

Upane Kaupane

Whiti te ra

It is death It is death

It is life It is life

It is death It is death

It is life It is life

This is the hairy man

Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Up the ladder Up the ladder

Up to the top

The sun shines!

Maori pride, is my culture that will never be pushed a side.

We stay above heads up feet down, remember will always be around.

Staying high and mighty, <deleted> with us will be on those streets fighting.

I'm maori and harty brown, So how ever I turned out to be less I'll always be proud

Taking Anyone 1 by 1. :o

29 Jul Australia v New Zealand Brisbane

05 Aug Australia v South Africa Sydney

19 Aug New Zealand v Australia Auckland

27 Aug South Africa v New Zealand Pretoria

03 Sep South Africa v New Zealand Rustenberg

10 Sep South Africa v Australia TBA

Chuchok, What can i say ? The All Blacks were the better team in the last game.

Im just hoping that with our best possible team in today and on home soil we can be a bit more competitive.

Not wanting to take the peee,but...we just won again!! :o

SM113~Please-Go-Suck-Someplace-Else-Posters.jpg

Im just hoping that with our best possible team in today and on home soil we can be a bit more competitive.

Dont get too cocky. Not very much in either of these 2 games.

Just keep those handbags swinging. :D

Dont get too cocky. Not very much in either of these 2 games.

Just keep those handbags swinging. :D

Still won tho.Have to admit that the aussies were much improved and the game could have gone either way.Looking forward to next weeks clash.Can't see sth africa winning but the should be more competative this time.

Great game Aussies; there is not much in it these days,but the marginally better side won.

Regarding cheating, SA got severely stung for it in that 49 nil trashing, all the teams do it, it is just that you have to know when to get away with it.

Much like diving in soccer.

Or low blows/head butts etc in boxing.

ABs got stung for it severely in the last world cup; will they have what it takes to hold it together this time?

Only 1 thing matters, and that's the World Cup. We have 2, Kiwis 1 and that was a loooong time ago!

True, living down the reputation of being a bunch of chokers needs to be put to bed; shoulda won in SA there were forces at play in the kitchens of SA for that one....this time yet again 12 months out and we are looking great... but will we be able to keep it together?

When it comes to rugger, much as I like Leksunnasompong and the Thai lads, I feel like this is the one time when I am super proud to be a Kiwi, even if we are a bunch of chokers.

And of course...better a choker, than being an Aussie :-)

And of course, in Kiwi tradition, knock the cr&p out of those <deleted> SAers this weekend. You should win it, will be tighter, but I think you are looking much more solid. Especially since you stopped cheating like in that first ABs game :o

Chokers. I thaught thats what the hand across the throat gesture in the haka meant. :o

555 bloody 5.

It means,

we'll cut off your head

and pee in your neck

we'll poo in your throat

and with bran induced flecks

Perhaps then you ockers

Will learn the word sex

Is something for the bed

And counting is six not SEX!!

queue fush and chups jokes. Are you going to make any more handbag jokes? Worked a treat in that first game, thanks for that 5555

Chokers. I thaught thats what the hand across the throat gesture in the haka meant. :o

555 bloody 5.

It means,

we'll cut off your head

and pee in your neck

we'll poo in your throat

and with bran induced flecks

Perhaps then you ockers

Will learn the word sex

Is something for the bed

And counting is six not SEX!!

queue fush and chups jokes. Are you going to make any more handbag jokes? Worked a treat in that first game, thanks for that 5555

Steve, Thanks for the linguistic lesson mate, but no need. Made many trips to the dairy in my youth.

Sorry you blokes I have been flying around from Thailand to New Zealand but will be back in Bangkok for the South A versus the mighty ALL BLACK on the 19th.

I hope you sheep <deleted>--ers smash the South A (softern them up) for the real kings of rugby the following week. Go the Ausy team this week only. :o

Sorry you blokes I have been flying around from Thailand to New Zealand but will be back in Bangkok for the South A versus the mighty ALL BLACK on the 19th.

I hope you sheep <deleted>--ers smash the South A (softern them up) for the real kings of rugby the following week. Go the Ausy team this week only. :o

Yep.

What he said.

fush fush fush fush fush.

It looks like the Aussies are going to try to beef up their scrum; should help as this time they will be playing against an improved SA team.

OK. Firstly we were cheaters. Now were sheep <deleted>--ers.

What are you guys on?

Can i have some please? :o

We are taking fush, with a side serving of chups. And we are supplementing with red socks and black jerseys.

That gives us, what is known as Mana, something that you blokes could do with a helping of.