When it becomes Personal - Posting

David48

You wrote, "I'm judging you by what you've posted, which is a whole load of repetitive, angry, confused, off-topic nonsense." You are calling me angry and confused.

No. I'm calling your posts angry and confused. Look, it's right there in the quote.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. Hilarrious TLT aka CMK.

RE: CMK.

As KerryK he was sometimes very funny. As Mark45Y he was occasionally sublime.

I still remember his thread: "Do you teach your girlfriend to speak English". The thread was about 18 pages long and culminated with "Mark45Y" telling everyone how he captained a platoon of helicopters in Vietnam. It was first rate trolling.

I remember too a comment he made as KerryK. He started off by saying he didn't like men, and concluded by discussing the difficulties of kissing university students who wear braces.

You personslised the whole thread and now you are playing the victim.

Another personal attack. Do you even know how to post in a discussion anymore? Use the quote function. If you agree with me say so or if you disagree with me say so. Attacking me over and over again is childish.

RE: CMK.

As KerryK he was sometimes very funny. As Mark45Y he was occasionally sublime.

I still remember his thread: "Do you teach your girlfriend to speak English". The thread was about 18 pages long and culminated with "Mark45Y" telling everyone how he captained a platoon of helicopters in Vietnam. It was first rate trolling.

I remember too a comment he made as KerryK. He started off by saying he didn't like men, and concluded by discussing the difficulties of kissing university students who wear braces.

Don't forget the Blatherer and Ian Forbes and the the ten other names I have. You join the ranks of ad hominem posters on this thread who have decided it is more fun to attack me than discuss the OP.

You wrote, "I'm judging you by what you've posted, which is a whole load of repetitive, angry, confused, off-topic nonsense." You are calling me angry and confused.

No. I'm calling your posts angry and confused. Look, it's right there in the quote.

You wrote "I'm judging you by what you've posted" That means you are judging me by what I posted. You wrote it.

Burying the topic in a flood of angry nonsense, then telling us off for not discussing it. Amazing.

Again the sign of a troll not using the quote function. If you think I am posting angry nonsense quote it.

Why? It's right there for all to see. I'm not quoting the whole thread. You've done quite enough of that.

Burying the topic in a flood of angry nonsense, then telling us off for not discussing it. Amazing.

Again the sign of a troll not using the quote function. If you think I am posting angry nonsense quote it.

Why? It's right there for all to see. I'm not quoting the whole thread. You've done quite enough of that.

Nonsense. Stop the flaming and start posting on topic. I've done nothing on this topic except defend myself from trolls. That is plain for anyone to see.

You are the aggressor. You are attacking. Look at your posts. Stop it. Why do you continue? What can you possibly get out of attacking me?

And some folks like to snipe and attack.....egging on - causing more problems while finger pointing.....

A bit like the b*tchy folk gossiping and sniping over the garden fence about one of their neighbours then doing the same with that neighbour clap2.gif

In many cases where would we be without it? In some instances it is better than a Thai soap, though not often ;)

Let's all talk about the weather.

it was a beautiful day in Phuket! Nice sunset as well. Ok after this interludium back to the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's been a great run-up to the Grand Final. It's unfortunate that it clashes with the Georgia Scotland soccer game, so if I listen on the wireless, I might have the roundball on the TV