Buy a fishing rod in Mukdahan?

eng911

The last time I was at the fishing park (last year) in Mukdahan they had some reasonable rods and reels for sale in their little shop. The fishing gear I've seen in the Indochin market is pretty low end, more for yound children. Assuming you are after fishing gear for yourself?

Craighj

Around the corner from Dara coffee shop near the big ESSO service station the back of the motor bike tyre shop on the corner has the best range of rods, reels, lures and also has a range of golfing accessories in Muk . The owner is very helpfull and a mad fisherman himself best to go on a week day because he is out fishing on the weekends.

Craig what fishing park are you talking about?

Narin fishing park, easy to just do a quick Google seach.

Although I do seem to remember that the lst one I went too was past the golf coarse, sorry my brother in-law took me there not sure if it is the same one.

Craig

We have a favourite restaurant out on Hwy 212 and of course I had no idea what it was called. We went there 3 times last week and then I started trying to figure out where this Narin Fishing Park was located. Hey wait a minute ... Google maps puts this right near my favourite restaurant. Then I laughed .... I think it is my favourite restaurant.

Is this really a fishing park too? Are their some hidden ponds I'm not seeing? Is it only the small ponds around the restaurant that make up the area you can fish in?

The narin fishing park is a bit hard to find there is a small green neon sign that is on the same road as the ESSO up near the Mukdahan school turn left there, its in town and set up with little bungalows around it google earth co-ordinates 16*31'49'00 104*43'00'00

They have some strange rules that all fish over a certain size have to go to the restaurant so get someone to explain to you what you can take home

• Like 1