British authorities at Koh Tao crime scene

Lite Beer

Predictable non credible story.... I doubt the Brit police would comment on the job done by the RTP. A non sensical report really.

Regardless of what evidence is presented in any courts, or the British police report, many have already decided the "truth" based on a fb page, TV and their own readiness to believe what the want to believe.

Now that's nonsensical for sure.

Many of us have simply seen far too many lies and untruths coming from the RTP over the years to take anything they say on "faith".

At this point in time, there are other suspects that were cleared that shouldn't have been and far too many unanswered questions and changed stories that make us question just how they got from A to B . . . and what real, untainted, unquestionable evidence they have to back it up.

To tell people that all is perfect with the investigation at this stage of the game is ludicrous. It's been very badly handled from day one and that is why people question the guilt of the current duo.

The Thai's ability to put words in other people's mouths and state it as fact is legendary . . . and I question whether that is what is happening here in this case.

There is, as many know from experience, a big issue with telling lies in Thailand. It is not regarded in the same way as other cultures regard it. Even government ministers lie and when caught say it's acceptable and even ethical. A lie will be told to save face, avoid conflict and avoid responsibility and accountability, from top to bottom and back again.

The RTP are no different, often just making it up as they go along. Therefore it's hard to put any substance to any of their claims.

But, you suggest other suspects were cleared that shouldn't have been, that these 2 are innocent. So you've made your mind up - based on what. Reports (usually poorly translated and badly written) based on comments from the RTP, together with conjecture and speculation on social media?

It has certainly been badly handled and far far from a perfect investigation. But, that unfortunately seems the case in many investigations here.

These 2 are presumed innocent right up to the time the judge makes his decision on the charges against them at the trial, if the prosecutor commits them to trial. So yes, these B2 are currently innocent, legally.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictable non credible story.... I doubt the Brit police would comment on the job done by the RTP. A non sensical report really.

Regardless of what evidence is presented in any courts, or the British police report, many have already decided the "truth" based on a fb page, TV and their own readiness to believe what the want to believe.

Many of us have simply seen far too many lies and untruths coming from the RTP over the years to take anything they say on "faith".

At this point in time, there are other suspects that were cleared that shouldn't have been and far too many unanswered questions and changed stories that make us question just how they got from A to B . . . and what real, untainted, unquestionable evidence they have to back it up.

To tell people that all is perfect with the investigation at this stage of the game is ludicrous. It's been very badly handled from day one and that is why people question the guilt of the current duo.

The Thai's ability to put words in other people's mouths and state it as fact is legendary . . . and I question whether that is what is happening here in this case.

There is, as many know from experience, a big issue with telling lies in Thailand. It is not regarded in the same way as other cultures regard it. Even government ministers lie and when caught say it's acceptable and even ethical. A lie will be told to save face, avoid conflict and avoid responsibility and accountability, from top to bottom and back again.

The RTP are no different, often just making it up as they go along. Therefore it's hard to put any substance to any of their claims.

But, you suggest other suspects were cleared that shouldn't have been, that these 2 are innocent. So you've made your mind up - based on what. Reports (usually poorly translated and badly written) based on comments from the RTP, together with conjecture and speculation on social media?

It has certainly been badly handled and far far from a perfect investigation. But, that unfortunately seems the case in many investigations here.

These 2 are presumed innocent right up to the time the judge makes his decision on the charges against them at the trial, if the prosecutor commits them to trial. So yes, these B2 are currently innocent, legally.

The presumption of innocence applies equally (more so since they are not suspects) to anyone else. Particularly those that the conspiracy theorists here want to lynch.

Now now jpeg old boy, calm down. The offer of money sometimes makes the weak minded do all sorts of unthinkable things. One mustn't take paid comments to seriously... Time jpeg is the one thing money can't buy and the one thing in life you can never get back. Just think of the amount of time they have lost in their lives trolling on TV.

Well, it's obvious you are not "gay" according to my definition... pretty sad aren't you? I guess that happens when you are so often WRONG.

Hi guys! im straight! Did you know? I sleep with people of the opposite sex. Well... more as a preference... Its been a couple of years to be honest. More than likely ill just polish out a crafty one... Often to pictures and video clips of people of the opposite sex though! So i think im straight... I might be polysexual actually what with the qualifier...

wow, sexuality is complicated!

What does this have to do with this thread, you ask? I dont particularly know. Youd have to ask the people that seem to think its important enough that they keep bringing it up. So theres mine. Please feel free to mention it in some kind of Finbar Saunders manner any time you want to attack something i say in the future.

Edited by inutil

Jpeg

There is no evidence of a gun being used in these crimes

There is no evidence of that, well........maybe they did find something in the UK?

On this note, this has been discussed at length already on the 30th of September on Thai Visa, a possible gun was used! The hoe damage came later! Must have missed that threat but now that this pops up again it suddenly makes sense to me.

The presumption of innocence applies equally (more so since they are not suspects) to anyone else. Particularly those that the conspiracy theorists here want to lynch.

So, JD....you are now agreeing the B2 are currently innocent whereas 2 days ago you called them Killers.........albeit in an oxymoronic way

Jpeg

There is no evidence of a gun being used in these crimes

There is no evidence of that, well........maybe they did find something in the UK?

On this note, this has been discussed at length already on the 30th of September on Thai Visa, a possible gun was used! The hoe damage came later! Must have missed that threat but now that this pops up again it suddenly makes sense to me.

Maybe??

Again there is no evidence at all of a gun being used.

So, JD....you are now agreeing the B2 are currently innocent whereas 2 days ago you called them Killers.........albeit in an oxymoronic way

Nope.

The presumption of innocence is not innocence.

Baerboxer, on 27 Oct 2014 - 17:52, said:
Tatsujin, on 27 Oct 2014 - 17:34, said:

"A lie will be told to save face, avoid conflict and avoid responsibility and accountability, from top to bottom and back again." isn't this why anyone, including non Thais, lie? it's just that many Thais lie far too much and their excuses are far too ridiculous.

So you think it's o k to lie then? As long as not too often and convincing. Say no more.

• Like 1

You can save yours as well

Well, it's obvious you are not "gay" according to my definition... pretty sad aren't you? I guess that happens when you are so often WRONG.

Hi guys! im straight! Did you know? I sleep with people of the opposite sex. Well... more as a preference... Its been a couple of years to be honest. More than likely ill just polish out a crafty one... Often to pictures of people of the opposite sex though! So i think im straight... I might be polysexual actually what with the qualifier...

wow, sexuality is complicated!

What does this have to do with this thread, you ask? I dont particularly know. Youd have to ask the people that seem to think its important enough that they keep bringing it up. So theres mine. Please feel free to mention it in some kind of Finbar Saunders manner any time you want to attack something i say in the future.

Splendid 300th post. Kudos to you sir... in fact I think I'll go and knock one out right now!

• Like 2

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/

"He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said."

"He also said another suspect is also a son of that village headman. But he has already to Bangkok."

"He said both suspects were captured by CCTV cameras and the police have gathered enough evidence to implicate them in the murders."

And then, Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen was mysteriously replaced... wai2.gif wai.gif

this needs to be repeated, it wasnt social media that implicated these guys, it was the police themselves

There were suspects before them and after. You may want to look into why they were fingered and by whom.. But thanks for dragging up a theory already dismissed...

Presumption of innocence is a legal term, so would not apply outside a court of law. I think we've both stretched our points to include scenarios outside the court. In the broadest sense, posters can cast their own opinion, which is acceptable here. it would be far more productive for responders to cast their own opinions and reasons, rather than constantly debase others.

• Like 1

Nope.

The presumption of innocence is not innocence.

And

The presumption of guilt is not guilt.

The presumption of innocence is a legal term.

That I think the police probably have the killers in custody doesn't affect their situation. I am all for a trial complete with a vigorous defense.

Sierra Tango Foxtrot UP! You, JTJ, JDinasia and the rest of the fools posting on this terrible case wherein four families, the victims' and the scapegoats' are having to put up with this insanity of an 'investigation' from the liars cheats and thieves that are the ROYAL Thai police. How would YOU feel if this circus involved your child? Burmese kids with GUNS? I said from the start someone with money would have used a knife or gun, NOT have used a hoe for Chrissakes. WHY are you continuing to post ridiculous assertions it could NOT possibly have been the ONLY kid with the money AND connections on that island even though he and his family flat out refuse to give DNA samples? Never mind the obviously doctored CTV footage and conflicting evidence from the so called cousin/girlfriend.

You should ALL be ashamed. Disgusting.bah.gif

So anyone with a different opinion to yours ought to be ashamed. Do you realize what a narrow minded bigot that makes you look?

You said this, you said that - do you appreciate the irony.

Look at you emotive rhetoric mixing up the various unsubstantiated theories that have been banded about some social media site.

You know sweet eff ay either, except what you've read. Guns, push knives, vast conspiracies - sure, you're right all along Sherlock.

Get real.

Presumption of innocence is a legal term, so would not apply outside a court of law. I think we've both stretched our points to include scenarios outside the court. In the broadest sense, posters can cast their own opinion, which is acceptable here. it would be far more productive for responders to cast their own opinions and reasons, rather than constantly debase others.

Do you remember who said this (and worse)

"I regret we have JD attempting to indulge in misinformation, disinformation, and misleading tactics "

??

Now now jpeg old boy, calm down. The offer of money sometimes makes the weak minded do all sorts of unthinkable things. One mustn't take paid comments to seriously... Time jpeg is the one thing money can't buy and the one thing in life you can never get back. Just think of the amount of time they have lost in their lives trolling on TV.

Don't you patronise me 'old boy'. I've very likely been here before you even drew your pension and am fully aware and still disgusted at how things are done here. Then why don't I leave? Commitments upon which I will not renege. Old Boy.

Jpeg - sorry to tell you that you've just been had by a troll. Read some of his posts and you'll see.

• Like 1

It seems it may be possible that authorities may be allowing the Brits more access than just observer status. If this is the case that is great but will not help those hell bent on conspiracy theories because nothing will convince them of any thing short of their being a set-up .... This despite the fact that police early on showed they were not scared or intimidated by the headsman family. Like other early suspects they came out publicly stating the headsman's family were involved but like other earlier suspects, they were ruled out.

Conspiracy Theory - "This despite the fact that police early on showed they were not scared or intimidated by the headsman family. Like other early suspects they came out publicly stating the headsman's family were involved but like other earlier suspects, they were ruled out."

Ok Mr Headman, in order for us to appear to be doing the right thing, we're going to accuse you, but don't worry, we'll retract it later, and then you'll be in the clear. We've got a "photo" of your boy to prove he wasn't there at the time, so he doesn't have to take a DNA test.

P.S. " their being a set-up" - are you implying that in some way, the British Police are being set up?

Sierra Tango Foxtrot UP! You, JTJ, JDinasia and the rest of the fools posting on this terrible case wherein four families, the victims' and the scapegoats' are having to put up with this insanity of an 'investigation' from the liars cheats and thieves that are the ROYAL Thai police. How would YOU feel if this circus involved your child? Burmese kids with GUNS? I said from the start someone with money would have used a knife or gun, NOT have used a hoe for Chrissakes. WHY are you continuing to post ridiculous assertions it could NOT possibly have been the ONLY kid with the money AND connections on that island even though he and his family flat out refuse to give DNA samples? Never mind the obviously doctored CTV footage and conflicting evidence from the so called cousin/girlfriend.

So anyone with a different opinion to yours ought to be ashamed. Do you realize what a narrow minded bigot that makes you look?

Look at you emotive rhetoric mixing up the various unsubstantiated theories that have been banded about some social media site.

You know sweet eff ay either, except what you've read. Guns, push knives, vast conspiracies - sure, you're right all along Sherlock.

Get real.

Welcome to my ever growing List Of The Imbeclic Ignored. Shill.

Yes Stephen, in most countries and in most circumstances you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. The 2 suspects have been charged with murder by the police, arrested and taken into custody. They are legally innocent of those charges until a court decides different. But they are not free to go until after that trial.

Get real.

No hope for you. Off you go now, there's a good boy, time for medication.

• Like 1

We have seen the CCTV footage from Milks apartment that morning. I wonder if there is some of him entering the building the previous night?

Wonder away. you'll never see any. They really aren't very bright you know. Much like some shameless posters who'll be back under different niks once this case has been proven a set up. And it will be, and we will remember who you all are.

Edited by jpeg

Get real.

Who are you shilling for?