DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

...to Steve Fong your statement.... "and, he will never see Obama, even though Obama is going to Myanmar"

Has either Obama or the General, changed their seating positions ??? Per the news reports they are listed as sitting next to each other. Kind of hard not to see the person sitting next to you....... cept for Ray Charles , that is.

Obama sitting next to an unelected dictator,

maybe he will get some pointers

Gonzo - that's a classic - earns my post of the morning award.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the good general is finally getting some advice on how to manipulate the UK/International press from a past master of the dark arts

@Ryn_writes: UK's former PM Tony Blair to meet Thailand PM Prayuth Chan O-cha at Government House today. via “@jeerapong_nna:

This is where the problem is and the police making statements like this thinking that they are talking to an uneducated audience.

The simple fact is Thailand police have a very bad record for being corrupt.

How the hell can the tests be verified without The uk confirming whose DNA is actually on the bodies or how was put on there .

and if it is DNA from the 2 burmese is it possible that dna was put on another way or forciblly.

What was a person that was accused doing on the crime scene ?

What was a general practioner doctor doing on the crime scene with gloves on what did he touch ?

To many questions because of one reason only Corruption and most people like my self want to be certain before these young boys are innocent or guilty before being jailed for life.

The uk must get involved and fully invesigate the DNA .

Although I agree with the last sentence, I'm not sure about using the word 'must'. Thailand is a sovereign state and there is only one way that the UK could 'force' the issue.

It would involve a fleet of Her Majesty's Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines and Armoured Landing Craft. Air support from the RAF Eurofighters and Tornadoes would be critical for this to take place and several units of Royal Marines and Paratroopers would be required.

It would be interesting to see the shock on the General's face when confronted with actually having to do his 'real' job, instead of getting himself and his mates to feed at the trough. However, I don't think that a UK invasion will ever happen of course and nor would I want it to.

Only problem with that is that big brother China would get involved... Then America might pipe up...

And then Russia might chip in...

Then World War 3 kicks off....

And Thailand gets away with it all because finally, something comes along that takes peoples attention away from what happened that September night in Koh Tao...

Looks like the good general is finally getting some advice on how to manipulate the UK/International press from a past master of the dark arts

@Ryn_writes: UK's former PM Tony Blair to meet Thailand PM Prayuth Chan O-cha at Government House today. via “@jeerapong_nna:

Well, that's interesting. It has diplomacy written all over it.

---------------------------------------

Not sure about diplomacy........

"Blair and his companies have been awarded a string of multimillion consultancy contracts with private corporations, dictatorships and regimes, including, Kuwait, the UAE and Colombia. In June, a group of former British ambassadors and political figures joined a campaign to call for Blair to be sacked as Middle East envoy, citing, among other things, his "blurring the lines between his public position as envoy" and his private business dealings in the region."

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/24/tony-blair-advice-kazakh-president-protesters

Not sure about diplomacy........

"Blair and his companies have been awarded a string of multimillion consultancy contracts with private corporations, dictatorships and regimes, including, Kuwait, the UAE and Colombia. In June, a group of former British ambassadors and political figures joined a campaign to call for Blair to be sacked as Middle East envoy, citing, among other things, his "blurring the lines between his public position as envoy" and his private business dealings in the region."

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/aug/24/tony-blair-advice-kazakh-president-protesters

Ah, so he's going to advise the PM on how to deal with the 'Koh Tao' media tarnishing the image of Thailand. A little insensitive, don't you think at this time? As money is the main motivator they should get on well...

Just when you thought things had reached rock bottom, Tony Blair turns up!!!

Wow...General ...please employ someone with some PR skills

...to Steve Fong your statement.... "and, he will never see Obama, even though Obama is going to Myanmar"

Has either Obama or the General, changed their seating positions ??? Per the news reports they are listed as sitting next to each other. Kind of hard not to see the person sitting next to you....... cept for Ray Charles , that is.

Obama sitting next to an unelected dictator,

maybe he will get some pointers

Gonzo - that's a classic - earns my post of the morning award.

Reality is painful for those that think they understand international relations and then see their world view crushed.

This is where the problem is and the police making statements like this thinking that they are talking to an uneducated audience.

The simple fact is Thailand police have a very bad record for being corrupt.

How the hell can the tests be verified without The uk confirming whose DNA is actually on the bodies or how was put on there .

and if it is DNA from the 2 burmese is it possible that dna was put on another way or forciblly.

What was a person that was accused doing on the crime scene ?

What was a general practioner doctor doing on the crime scene with gloves on what did he touch ?

To many questions because of one reason only Corruption and most people like my self want to be certain before these young boys are innocent or guilty before being jailed for life.

The uk must get involved and fully invesigate the DNA .

Although I agree with the last sentence, I'm not sure about using the word 'must'. Thailand is a sovereign state and there is only one way that the UK could 'force' the issue.

It would involve a fleet of Her Majesty's Destroyers, Frigates, Submarines and Armoured Landing Craft. Air support from the RAF Eurofighters and Tornadoes would be critical for this to take place and several units of Royal Marines and Paratroopers would be required.

It would be interesting to see the shock on the General's face when confronted with actually having to do his 'real' job, instead of getting himself and his mates to feed at the trough. However, I don't think that a UK invasion will ever happen of course and nor would I want it to.

Only problem with that is that big brother China would get involved... Then America might pipe up...

And then Russia might chip in...

Then World War 3 kicks off....

And Thailand gets away with it all because finally, something comes along that takes peoples attention away from what happened that September night in Koh Tao...

It would never happen as the US would shut down any aggressive move against Thailand.

"so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government"

so this basically confirms the tests were bullshit.

Do they really think anybody believes them now?

1. done by Thai police and Thai hospitals

2. no witness what was compared with what

3. they refuse to give a sample to the Brits

4. they did the test only after 6 weeks

5. his "alibi" is not investigated

6. CCTV from AC bar is not available (his family owns that bar)

7. No.3 alone enormously strengthens the suspicion about him being guilty

just the opposite from what they intended

they shot themselves in both feet now

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

here is the Thai answer, I swear by God, and you can hold me accountable for it:

"don't need international standards - have master degree... " (fake "master degree", sorry, my injection...)

Don't understand a thing, not really bothered about not understanding a thing, but "have master degree"... I can't tell you how many times I heard that... or only me???

i never heard that but i have never been in any confrontation with a thai. Just not worth it.

as for master degree. Even in my own country i have met many and they have been some of the most stupid people i ever did meet.

sometimes i wonder if you first must trade all common sense to get university education

• Like 1

Loosing money is the only way to change this nations ideals

If the up and coming high season is quite on the Samui group of islands, I am sure heads will role.

I would expect new Head Men on Tao for sure

I'm in a tourism related business, mainly visitors from Australia and UK and bookings are down around 50 to 60% from last year, no doubt most of it is due to the difficulty in getting adequate insurance and the past political problems.

But a week ago we had a cancellation from the UK, a group of 38 people, wedding party who had booked with us some months ago and due to go to Samui. They cancelled last week and quoted the Koh Tao murders as the reason. Confirmation from my end that this is going to have a large impact in the future. I was sympathetic with the reason they gave and completely understand why. I would prefer to lose money than promote that area of Thailand.

If the up and coming high season is quite on the Samui group of islands, I am sure heads will role.

I'm in a tourism related business, mainly visitors from Australia and UK and bookings are down around 50 to 60% from last year, no doubt most of it is due to the difficulty in getting adequate insurance and the past political problems.

But a week ago we had a cancellation from the UK, a group of 38 people, wedding party who had booked with us some months ago and due to go to Samui. They cancelled last week and quoted the Koh Tao murders as the reason. Confirmation from my end that this is going to have a large impact in the future. I was sympathetic with the reason they gave and completely understand why. I would prefer to lose money than promote that area of Thailand.

And the potential for the real murderers to be thrown down as a sacrifice. Just takes patience. This high season will be a known failure by Jan when the inquest happens. Just wait. Thailand will have a decision motivated by money. Social media might be pointless 95% of the time but right now it's doing something very useful. It's out of our control now. Everybody just has to wait.

• Like 1

I don't think you will have to wait till January.

And the potential for the real murderers to be thrown down as a sacrifice. Just takes patience. This high season will be a known failure by Jan when the inquest happens. Just wait. Thailand will have a decision motivated by money. Social media might be pointless 95% of the time but right now it's doing something very useful. It's out of our control now. Everybody just has to wait.

Huh ,are you having a laugh? Comparing koh tao to koh samui is like comparin big tiger to small cat . Oviously samui beeing dangerous tiger. Best of the day . That area. Ha ha

I don't see where the joke is. Is this what the locals are saying on KT? They are only a small cat? And that Samui is much, much more dangerous than KT?

Huh ,are you having a laugh? Comparing koh tao to koh samui is like comparin big tiger to small cat . Oviously samui beeing dangerous tiger. Best of the day . That area. Ha ha

I don't see where the joke is. Is this what the locals are saying on KT? They are only a small cat? And that Samui is much, much more dangerous than KT?

Well known that mate, is it not?

Well boris my dear,do some recearch . Funny is when you compare how meny crimes happen in koh samui. Then compare to koh samui. Id imagine even you probably get whats funny.

Your wedding parties go where they and we here at koh still keep recommending koh samui to people and

No not having a laugh at all, this is serious in my book. Regards that particular booking think a little Islandlife. Wedding in Samui = parties = hen parties = stag parties = destination Koh Tao for the stag or hen do.

I will go as far to say I am now actively discouraging any further wedding party groups from visiting Koh Tao simple as that.

I have a conscious and I am not going to encourage young groups of people from visiting when there is a real possibility that killers are at large

We can only hope that most are like you. Good work.

My wedding partys? I think you have had a little too much columbian nose powder my friend

Well boris my dear,do some recearch . Funny is when you compare how meny crimes happen in koh samui. Then compare to koh samui. Id imagine even you probably get whats funny.
Your wedding parties go where they and we here at koh still keep recommending koh samui to people and

Was it also funny when this happened in Koh Tao http://www.samuitimes.com/parents-convinced-sons-death-koh-tao-murder/

1 horrible thing happens in kohtao in decades and suddenly you blame koh tao. Luckily everyone aint daft as you guys.

There shure is reson why koh samui wasnt selected best island on asia last year. Koh tao was and that was voted by tourist . Maby vote was righed by mafia and us horrible people here 2.

Seriously , u guys dont have nothing better to do then day in day night sit here in internet talking rubbish?