Triple Entry Tourist Visa Questions

whistling.gif Yes, on a triple entry tourist visa you cab get three entries and theoretically 3 extensions of 30 days each on the visa.

HOWEVER, all 3 entries must be done before the visa expires..... which is that "must enter before date".

In most triple entry tourist visas that date is 180 days after it is issued by the consulate or embassy you get it from.

Be careful, not the date you entered but 180 days after the visa is ISSUED is the date it expires.

Bottom line is: if you use it correctly a triple entry tourist visa will give you three entry and exit pairs into Thailand and three 30 day extensions to.

But just remember..... the visa effectively expires one day after that "must enter before" date.

So, plan ahead, and get the dates correct.

You paid good money for that visa, so don't be careless and lose one entry by not planning ahead.

That's right, but my point is here, that once you got a red stamp, it doesn't matter which other consulate you go next.

Happens all the time. People just go to another embassy and get one.
Have you ever got another TV in your PP with a red stamp? Please post the images as proof. Rumors are not enough. We need reliable information, not guessing work. Edited by Impossible

That's right, but my point is here, that once you got a red stamp, it doesn't matter which other consulate you go next.

Have you ever got another TV in your PP with a red stamp? Please post the images as proof. Rumors are not enough. We need reliable information, not guessing work.

Never had a red stamp but then in 15 years I have never applied for a visa in the region. This red stamp 'issue' pops up very frequently on the forum and I can't say as I recall any of them to do with being refused a visa at an embassy due to a red stamp from some other embassy. The red stamp means you cannot apply for another visa at the embassy which gave you the red stamp. Members have reported that they were told to use another embassy next time by immigration themselves.

• Like 1

Have you ever got another TV in your PP with a red stamp? Please post the images as proof. Rumors are not enough. We need reliable information, not guessing work.
Never had a red stamp but then in 15 years I have never applied for a visa in the region. This red stamp 'issue' pops up very frequently on the forum and I can't say as I recall any of them to do with being refused a visa at an embassy due to a red stamp from some other embassy. The red stamp means you cannot apply for another visa at the embassy which gave you the red stamp. Members have reported that they were told to use another embassy next time by immigration themselves.
Thank you. Please note that immigration has no say in what consulates decide, or vice versa. Once you get a TV, immigration can still decide to refuse entry, as has been reported here on TV has happened to a few over the last half a year. Likewise, at an immigration office, they can advise you what to, but that's about it. The consulate rules. Edited by Impossible

Thank you. Please note that immigration has no say in what consulates decide, or vice versa. Once you get a TV, immigration can still decide to refuse entry, as has been reported here on TV has happened to a few over the last half a year. Likewise, at an immigration office, they can advise you what to, but that's about it. The consulate rules.

I should have said embassy staff rather than immigration but nevertheless what you say is true. Anyway, the red stamp is embassy / consulate specific and has been for many years. It IS possible that an embassy / consulate will refuse you a visa and cite this as a reason but can't say I have ever heard of it. Perhaps one of the mods have?

• Like 1

I have, no problem. No pics but my red stamp pic is somewhere in this forum

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/554642-latest-report-on-double-entry-tourist-visa-in-suvannakhet/?p=5328049

• Like 2

I have, no problem. No pics but my red stamp pic is somewhere in this forum

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/554642-latest-report-on-double-entry-tourist-visa-in-suvannakhet/?p=5328049

I read your list. If these were all issued using the SAME PP, then the warning issued in the red stamp - although this is not made clear at the time of purchase - only applies, as Udon Joe rightfully said, when you return to the same place of issue. So the question remains, Were all your visa acquired using the same PP?

Thank you.

Edited by Impossible
  • Like 1