Siam TV after sales service

lj cm

I have before read negative comments about them, but I've had good experience with them; until now!

I brought our Samsung Microwave for repair (14 months old). The 'power' button was stuck.

The female staff receiving it, started with just saying "what's wrong"; no "hello" or any other introduction.

After a couple of days, I received a telephone call, that it would cost 560 Baht to repair it. I agreed on that.

When I went to get it, a male "manager type" told me, that it cost 960 Baht for the repair.

I pointed out, that I was told, the repair would cost 560 Baht; and I would not pay 960 Baht, because that was almost 50% of buying a new one.

After "simulating" looking at some papers and their computer, he agreed about the 560 Baht.

Thanks for the warning, I was going to buy something there but will go elsewhere. Last time I used them it was for a tablet with free case. They made us wait around for 20 minutes to check the product, then the guy checking it stole the case (probably by mistake).

HomePro's after-sales service beats SiamTV and Global hands down. Apart from the air-con episode which I reported on ~ 6 months ago, we've had a few faulty/damaged items replaced without question. One, a cracked lamp cover I expected a knock back ... nope, exchanged with a smile.

Good home service also from Mazuma if any fault with water heaters.

Being the local Hatari service center for CM, I took photos of a 3-speed Hatari switch I needed to replace. The disinterested employee looked at the photos, told me I would have to wait a month, and then told me I wouldn't want to wait that long. He then commenced back to doing whatever was holding his interest on the computer. Had a similar experience before. S***w them - there are other options.