Flights Bangkok To Hong Kong

Clip_My_Wings

I dont know of any good travel agents but as far as good fares, I think they are all pretty much the same. I have flown China Air, Thai Air, Cathay Pacific and Emirates Air between HKG-BKK. They all seem to just about match each others fares. I dont think you'll find too much of a difference. Good luck!

Dragon Air is a must to consider. Very nice planes, good service, lots of leg room and reasonable prices to boot.

I flew them last year for 6000 Bt RT from BKK-HKG and came away mighty impressed. To get the best fare you call their reservations agent, do your booking, then find a travel agent [they recommend certain ones] to issue the ticket.

Process seemed a bit odd, but was worth the extra step or so...

Edited by GoodHeart

Dragon Air is a must to consider. Very nice planes, good service, lots of leg room and reasonable prices to boot.

I flew them last year for 6000 Bt RT from BKK-HKG and came away mighty impressed. To get the best fare you call their reservations agent, do your booking, then find a travel agent [they recommend certain ones] to issue the ticket.

Process seemed a bit odd, but was worth the extra step or so...

I just rang and ask for a quote, they said Bt8800 including taxes and fuel charges.

Air India is cheaper at Bt8080

Cheers

K

note that the Emirates flight to HK from BKK is coming from Dubai. They don't seem to clean the business class cabin (full of trash each time I flew), so I can only imagine what economy is like.

The trip on the way back is fine.

If only I could take Cathay going there and Emirates coming back.

note that the Emirates flight to HK from BKK is coming from Dubai. They don't seem to clean the business class cabin (full of trash each time I flew), so I can only imagine what economy is like.

That is true, but that is why Emirates business class BKK-HK is so cheap, just 2 thousand baht more than economy class, worth it for the extra airmiles, fast check-in, luggage allowance, hand luggage benefits, champagne and toiletries bag and snacks and attentive service, ICE in flight entertainment and ease of travel.

You can if you want to buy two "one-way" tickets. :o:D

That is true, but that is why Emirates business class BKK-HK is so cheap, just 2 thousand baht more than economy class, worth it for the extra airmiles, fast check-in, luggage allowance, hand luggage benefits, champagne and toiletries bag and snacks and attentive service, ICE in flight entertainment and ease of travel.

You're right.. it is a pretty good deal, and probably the reason why I've taken it so many times (no stranger to 'saving dosh' on luxury services)