Acupunture

BlackJack

Does anyone know where to get acupuncture in Pattaya or Jomtien?

I know the Bangkok Hosptal has on Sunday does anyone know anywhere else

thanks

I've had accupunture done in 3 different places.The only person I can recommend, based on results, is Nigel at the Iron Man Gym at Jomtien Complex.

I sufferd chronic back pain for about 18 months and with just a few sessions of accupuncture and massage he cured me.

He is also the best value by far.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here's his number anyway Nigel 060091368

Does anyone know where to get acupuncture in Pattaya or Jomtien?

I know the Bangkok Hosptal has on Sunday does anyone know anywhere else

thanks

I've had accupunture done in 3 different places.The only person I can recommend, based on results, is Nigel at the Iron Man Gym at Jomtien Complex.

I sufferd chronic back pain for about 18 months and with just a few sessions of accupuncture and massage he cured me.

He is also the best value by far.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here's his number anyway Nigel 060091368

How much does he charge per visit? I have cronic back pain so I might give him a try.

How much does he charge per visit? I have cronic back pain so I might give him a try.

depends on what he does, but anything from 300 to 500 baht a go.

P.S. is that a w@nk mag you're reading? :D

Nah thats me ole mate Sir Les Patterson>>> Alias Dame Edna.... :o

This is slightly off topics, but Earl's Reflexology on the road that turns off to the left at the entrance to walking street offers the best acu-PRESSURE in the Kingdom which has many of the benifits of acu-puncture without the needles.

Every time I visit Pattaya, I go at least once a day.

I can't remember her name, but one lady has been there for years and teaches the other girls, but she only does feet and hand massage (reflexology).

This is slightly off topics, but Earl's Reflexology on the road that turns off to the left at the entrance to walking street offers the best acu-PRESSURE in the Kingdom which has many of the benifits of acu-puncture without the needles.

I can't remember her name, but one lady has been there for years and teaches the other girls, but she only does feet and hand massage (reflexology).

after 1 visit to the Iron Man I am fixed

thanks for the info on pressure but I like the needles :o

Can you descible how this reflexology works, I assume it is different than the thousands of foot massage places all over Pattaya.

Could you describe what happens to your hands and feet, and what particular physical complaint you are treating/was treating on a daily basis. Thanks for more info......

Supposedly, there are parts of your feet and hands that correspond to different organs in the body. If these points are stimulated properly, it helps the chi flow to those organs and can cure what ails you.

Most of the other shops do a foot massage, but they don't use enough pressure or the proper technique to have long-term results on your health.

"Edward" is a Thai man that learned proper reflexology in New York City where it costs something like $100. dollars per hour, speaks English really well and does diagnosis of your health problems by examining your feet. He is hardly ever in the shop, but the staff are well trained.

I have a rather annoying case of rhumatoid arthritis and reflexolgy lessens my pain a lot. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone in Chiang Mai, where I live, who does it correctly.

Supposedly, there are parts of your feet and hands that correspond to different organs in the body. If these points are stimulated properly, it helps the chi flow to those organs and can cure what ails you.

Most of the other shops do a foot massage, but they don't use enough pressure or the proper technique to have long-term results on your health.

"Edward" is a Thai man that learned proper reflexology in New York City where it costs something like $100. dollars per hour, speaks English really well and does diagnosis of your health problems by examining your feet. He is hardly ever in the shop, but the staff are well trained.

I have a rather annoying case of rhumatoid arthritis and reflexolgy lessens my pain a lot. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone in Chiang Mai, where I live, who does it correctly.

some studies suggest omega 3 for arthritis

some studies suggest omega 3 for arthritis

Omega 3 works very well if you eat it as the right kind of fish, but the ones that taste the best (wild salmon) are quite expensive in Thailand.

Glucosomine seems to work well for me, but you have to take it for at least 3 months to give it time to work.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Ulysses G: Thanks for all info. This place sounds really worth a try for muscoskeletal disorders, how long is a session...1 hour? You mentioned going daily, is that the best initial advice for treatment? How much for 1 hour of bona-fide reflexology (foot and hands) approx? As you turn left from Beach Road, the place is left side or right side, Bamboo Bar is right side. Thanks.

Ulysses G: Thanks for all info. This place sounds really worth a try for muscoskeletal disorders, how long is a session...1 hour? You mentioned going daily, is that the best initial advice for treatment? How much for 1 hour of bona-fide reflexology (foot and hands) approx? As you turn left from Beach Road, the place is left side or right side, Bamboo Bar is right side. Thanks.

Right side, Earl's reflexology, usually the only message shop that doesn't have touts out front.

The Doctor that taught Earl to diagnos illnesses is on call and I would suggest getting her to give you a diagnosis and a program. The prices are different for different things, but quite cheap compared to outside of Thailand, but with simular quality to overseas. Also, if the Doctor gives you a program to follow, you can pay in advance and get a decent discount or pay by the session.

Remember to ask for the reflexology teacher who trains the staff.

Good luck!

Edited by Ulysses G.