Sex in a week. ...

krisb

Thats the way it should be....have a laugh on friday night....well done krisb....thumbsup.gif

Lets face it...we are all having a laugh here, with this Topic....

we can complain about everything else , during the week....

I AM LAUGHING AGAIN ON FRIDAY NIGHT....ARE YOU?

From an internet article:

There is no medical reason why a man needs to have sex twice a week and I do not believe that recommendation is based on any legitimate scientific data. While it might be "normal" for the "average" married couple to have sex twice a week, I do not believe we have a true definition of "normal" sexual frequency in the urologic literature. Statistically speaking, twice a week may be a common sexual frequency for a large number of married couples but I certainly wouldn't consider that a "normal" scientific value per se.

Two studies in 2003 and 2004 found that "high ejaculation frequency seemed to protect against prostate cancer," according to Harvard Medical School.

I haven't got prostate cancer......honestsmile.png

...yet...

Thanks for the laugh...and i mean it.

good to see mods enjoying again as well....Keep it up fellas, you have a job to do,...most understand and accept...except for Friday night...lol

Thats what Friday night is all about....Humour. It is so good to see again,,,thanks. and keep it up for a while and the old posters will return, dont you think?

Thats what makes TVF what it is...not dickheads and do gooders trying to take over every topic....WHO ARENT HERE!!!!!

whaaa? the OP is 39 y.o an' worryin' about his balls?

well, look here...when I was your age about 25 years ago I was inna hotel room on Calle Uruguay in Mexico City (2250 meters elevation) and hung over with my bride to be and we all know what hang overs at high altitude are like and what the usual remedy is: sex, sex and more sex...10 orgasms in 3 hours, count 'em...we moved from the bed to the toilet that had a whole room type shower to rinse off the bodily fluids and to cool down the operating temperature...

later the cleaner looked in meekly and said: ' toallas, senor?' and from my entwined position I shouted 'ven pues! y meter con nosotros!' and then she screamed and ran off down the passageway...

can't beat it...the world famous Anthropological Museum and the fantastic cuisine are a close second...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

I am totally out of control.

I start with my 2 x lovelies Bo and Or.

I fall in love with Or and yep theres a gold shop visit.

Bo <deleted> off back to mommas.

So I see my ex fiancée Aon to get the ring back...yes she gave it back leads to argument with Or who leaves me. So im <deleted> Aon again.

Aon leaves me, Or wont talk to me so I pick up Annie from Beach Road.

Meanwhile iv'e got little ting tongs on Soi Buckhao and Soi Lenke which I do.

Get home, make up with Or and send her money.

Wonder what Bo's doing.

I am totally out of control.

I start with my 2 x lovelies Bo and Or.

I fall in love with Or and yep theres a gold shop visit.

Bo <deleted> off back to mommas.

So I see my ex fiancée Aon to get the ring back...yes she gave it back leads to argument with Or who leaves me. So im <deleted> Aon again.

Aon leaves me, Or wont talk to me so I pick up Annie from Beach Road.

Meanwhile iv'e got little ting tongs on Soi Buckhao and Soi Lenke which I do.

Get home, make up with Or and send her money.

Wonder what Bo's doing.

Jimmy is that you ? biggrin.png

Here's the top 10 most sexually satisfied countries http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/12-most-sexually-satisfied-countries

Thailand nowhere to be seen. The irony.

Here's the top 10 least sexually satisfied countries http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-10-least-sexually-active-countries/ (

Thailand ranks 10th with only 65% of citizens having sex weekly.

Why didn't I emigrate to Spain or Greece?

Here's the top 10 most sexually satisfied countries http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-relationships/12-most-sexually-satisfied-countries

Thailand nowhere to be seen. The irony.

Here's the top 10 least sexually satisfied countries http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/poorest-list/the-10-least-sexually-active-countries/ (

Thailand ranks 10th with only 65% of citizens having sex weekly.

Why didn't I emigrate to Spain or Greece?

It doesn't surprise me that Aussies get a mention ?

What is sex?

Its something you eat. Spicy
Oh I thought maybe it was a musical instrument ,but the wife just told me that that was a sax

Teach her how to "play the flute" and maybe you could sing a different tune....could be an instrumental awakening.....

What is sex?

Its something you eat. Spicy
Oh I thought maybe it was a musical instrument ,but the wife just told me that that was a sax
Teach her how to "play the flute" and maybe you could sing a different tune....could be an instrumental awakening.....
I tried but she keeps blowing and I told her it sounds better if you suck