NFL- Super Bowl

klikster

No VPN required.

Another feature I discovered -- a day or so after the game, several "stripped" options are available. One removes everything except the "play". You can watch a game in about 30 - 40 minutes. But you have to pay attention. smile.png

No VPN required.

Another feature I discovered -- a day or so after the game, several "stripped" options are available. One removes everything except the "play". You can watch a game in about 30 - 40 minutes. But you have to pay attention. smile.png

Thanks for that

As far as the "stripped options", you will have to closet yourself so that you don't know the outcome. Easy to do with the playoffs here in Thailand but not so easy for the Superbowl

• Like 1

No VPN required.

Thanks for that

As far as the "stripped options", you will have to closet yourself so that you don't know the outcome. Easy to do with the playoffs here in Thailand but not so easy for the Superbowl

You're welcome.

It's also a bit of a problem when watching live, assuming you plan on watching multiple replay games after the fact. Banners on the screen show scores of other games and you get an occasional comment from announcers.

• Like 1

No VPN required.

Do they do a stripped version that keeps the commercials and removes the "play"?

whistling.gif

No VPN required.

Do they do a stripped version that keeps the commercials and removes the "play"?

whistling.gif

Learn to read!

"One removes everything except the "play"."

Do your own research and please leave your silliness in another thread.

Edited by klikster

No VPN required.

whistling.gif

Learn to read!

You didn't answer my question, there is no need to be so rude. The Superbowl commercials are excellent, I just don't want to sit through four hours of crap to watch them.

No VPN required.

whistling.gif

Learn to read!

You didn't answer my question, there is no need to be so rude. The Superbowl commercials are excellent, I just don't want to sit through four hours of crap to watch them.

Nor will I answer as I believe you were trolling.

A few hours after every game is over, you can choose to watch the "Condensed" version. A menu comes up at the top of the screen and you choose that version. It will take a game down to about 30 minutes of non stop action.They also have another great feature called The Redzone Channel where if you're watching live they will switch to any game being played where the offensive team is near the redzone. It will also switch out of commercials to another game. This is a great feature for fantasy football freaks like me. This is the same feed as if you bought the Directv NFL option in the US.

• Like 1