90 day report

Here's a question. I have sold my condo and bought another next to my Thai partner's condo. It cannot be in my name and so in his name. There is no rental contract. What will Immigration accept as proof of my residence?

They will accept a note from them stating you are staying in their condo with a copy of the house book and ID card attached.

• Like 1

Am I wrong in saying that if you did this by the weblink for online 90 day report online you wouldn't have to show these items, so common sense should say you shouldn't need them if you did the report in person. Am I using too much common sense here?

Am I wrong in saying that if you did this by the weblink for online 90 day report online you wouldn't have to show these items, so common sense should say you shouldn't need them if you did the report in person. Am I using too much common sense here?

Most offices don't ask for proof of residence for 90 day reports now. All you need is your passport and the TM47 form (some don't want the form now because the print it out for you) .

He asked about the first report at Jomtien which does ask for it at times.

Next month will be my first 90 day report.

Will they accept Thai drivers license (has address on it) for proof of residence at Jomtien?

Utility bill is also OK at Jomtien.

At Jomtien they do not ask for any document for a 90-Days Report.

All you need is your passport. smile.png

Yes I have always used my 3BB monthly bill or monthly condo utility bill at Jomtien. Never had a problem. Sometimes they haven't even kept that ... and the last time I was there they assured me (once again) that next time I only need to bring my passport.

Next month will be my first 90 day report.

Will they accept Thai drivers license (has address on it) for proof of residence at Jomtien?

At Jomtien they do not ask for any document for a 90-Days Report.

All you need is your passport. smile.png

Not sure if that would apply for the first 90 day report. I imagine it would depend on whether your information would come up on the computer. Being the first time, you wouldn't have the bar coded receipt from a previous report.