A girl wont leave my home

bkkheat

Something to be proud of. When i see the words Ting Tong spoken by a foreigner it is easy to tell much of your Thailand experience has been learned in a bar. Next time ask a bar girl if there is such a word in the Thai language. Foreigners speaking bar Thai just shows low class. Sorry to tell you. Not trying to hurt your feeling but try leaving the bar from time to time.

^Pussy

Iv'e had half the bargirls from a certain bar back in my loom

ติงต๊อง..

My Thai aint that good but I am sure ND can confirm :"Ting Tong" exists in the Thai language

So over to you Mr know it all about Thailand, he who is at one with his Thainess

• Like 2

Junhle Jim another poor scratcher in the sticks who thinks a 99 bah breakfast is a luxury.

"and then we have the another demographic of those who have have never traveled outside their own country until the prospect of a cheap available women grew too strong for them and they up root themselves and transplant themselves to Nakon Nowhere shacked up with some bint,with splayed toes and a trick pelvis who gave them the goo goo eyes and promised to love them long time and they are absolutely clueless"

???

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

And the meaning is what ? i already know the answer. Curious if you do.

Something to be proud of. When i see the words Ting Tong spoken by a foreigner it is easy to tell much of your Thailand experience has been learned in a bar. Next time ask a bar girl if there is such a word in the Thai language. Foreigners speaking bar Thai just shows low class. Sorry to tell you. Not trying to hurt your feeling but try leaving the bar from time to time.

<deleted>

ติงต๊อง..

My Thai aint that good but I am sure ND can confirm :"Ting Tong" exists in the Thai language

So over to you Mr know it all about Thailand, he who is at one with his Thainess

And the meaning is what ? i already know the answer. Curious if you do.

<deleted>

ติงต๊อง..

if you already know the answer then pray tell

Next time ask a bar girl if there is such a word in the Thai language.

Seems to me there is and haven't had to ask a bar girl

• Like 1

or it could mean they watch 'Little Britain'.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1

Call the police and tell them to throw her out and you will be grateful.

Or if you don't want to call them then continue ignoring her until she disappears. She will eventually if you have the patience.

I wouldn't. If I said she has to leave, it's not like she has a choice.

<deleted>

My tilak say Ting Tong is a real word she hear many time when she work in bar but not hear no more as she sit in loom and get mao and not go to bar no more as I pay her more money than if she work and she also get gold from me.

A number of bickering/bating posts removed as have some with crude language.

This is the Pub and a little latitude is given on adult comment but dont take advantage of that fact.

Sir,

Does this mean I'm not allowed to post pictures of my butt cheeks ? :(

• Like 2

A number of bickering/bating posts removed as have some with crude language.

This is the Pub and a little latitude is given on adult comment but dont take advantage of that fact.

Sir,

Does this mean I'm not allowed to post pictures of my butt cheeks ? sad.png

You can do what you like around here I said so.

You can even get your tilak to write a B on each butt cheek, bend over and the new bar gets its advertising done.

Me old man. No Tilak.

Why you all speak bar lady pigin sssapeek in here ? Thought u all farang.

Edited by neverdie