Indian Papads in Pattaya

VBF

Just been reading Jingthing's thread "Explosion of New Good Quality Affordable Indian Restaurants in Pattaya" http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/808771-explosion-of-new-good-quality-affordable-indian-restaurants-in-pattaya/

Does anyone know an Indian Supermarket or Grocery in Pattaya area where one can buy Papads to cook at home? I do NOT mean Poppadoms - those who know will appreciate the difference.

The ones I particularly like are the ones with Black Peppercorns or Red Chiles cooked into them. Not the ones produced for the European market, but the real Indian ones.

Thanks in anticipation smile.png

VBF

Edited by VBF

Not a hundred percent sure but if you haven't already check at the new Macro in North Pattaya (their Indian food section) and at the couple of small Indian food shops in South Pattaya. I don't know the name of the street but it is the one that runs behind TutCom. They are located at the end nearest to second road.

• Like 1

The big "old" Makro definitely carries both papads and popadums. But stock levels vary wildly. Sometimes they have both, sometimes only one and sometimes none of either.

At one point they were selling big packs of popadums for 8B, and I stocked up.