Anybody Has Any Experience With Paid Surveys?

Hey guys,

has anybody worked with paid surveys or similar online jobs?

Does it really pay off?

:o Registered with a few one lazy afternoon just out of curiosity, only one Globaltestmarket has ever sent me any surveys which is about five in the last six months and you need to complete about thirty to get your money out ,all the rest only ask you to keep your info updated. If your going to try it one suggestion have an interest on every topic on the enrolment form and give yourself a good job.

Hey guys,

has anybody worked with paid surveys or similar online jobs?

Does it really pay off?

I registered for a few - earned zero.

Most only seem to be relevant to the USA and the "gifts" and "freebies" they offer are only redeemable there.

i never earned a single cent from paid surveys, instead, i earned a fortune of auto-surfing and HYIPs

Do tell

?????

:o

Autosurfs are advertising ponzis that pay us a certain percentage daily to surf a number of websites for a certain period of time. example, u invest 100, and inreturn they wil pay u 13% of ur investment for 10days, giving u a 130 return after 10days. There are many programs that offer such but be careful as some of them are scams.

HYIPs are relatively same but of higher returns and of cuz comes with HIGHER RISK, in long called a High Yield Investment Program, same thing, invest and they will give u example, 10% for 20days, which is like 200% in only 20days.

same kind of risks, require monitoring and careful looking.

I cant promise as i DID get scammed a number of times too, like they say, dont put all ur eggs in 1 basket. if you're interested send a PM my way.

I;m currently offering a 1st deposit guarantee for some selected programs.

i never earned a single cent from paid surveys, instead, i earned a fortune of auto-surfing and HYIPs

Do tell

?????

Autosurfs are advertising ponzis that pay us a certain percentage daily to surf a number of websites for a certain period of time. example, u invest 100, and inreturn they wil pay u 13% of ur investment for 10days, giving u a 130 return after 10days. There are many programs that offer such but be careful as some of them are scams.

HYIPs are relatively same but of higher returns and of cuz comes with HIGHER RISK, in long called a High Yield Investment Program, same thing, invest and they will give u example, 10% for 20days, which is like 200% in only 20days.

I cant promise as i DID get scammed a number of times too, like they say, dont put all ur eggs in 1 basket. if you're interested send a PM my way.

i must be slow today can you explain that to me in English?

"Paid surveys" supposedly earn some people some money but....

1) DO NOT pay for lists of such things - you'll get scammed.

2) Even legit ones are unlikely to do you much good in Thailand.

They can detect the country you are connected from and will just give you a "bye bye" message.

Do tell

?????

i must be slow today can you explain that to me in English?

u got to pay to get paid. simple english.

Somepaid survey websites are a scam but other are more legit. You just have to look into them. Also, some offer a money back guarantee so you can always protect yourself and get a refund if its not working out.

HYIP on the other hand is a complete scam. A total pyramid scheme and they all come crashing down. Do you really think they can keep paying you 13% forever? They all come crashing hard. Do a search on google and you will read some stories.

People invest $100 and make 15% or whatever, then they reinvest it over and over and after about a month or two they are no longer getting paid. I looked into it and ended up not doing it when I found a forum full of people talking about how much they lost.

They can only pay you if more and more people sign up and eventually nobody wants to sign up.

Anyways, there no shortcut to get rich so whatever road you travel down do some research.

that's why the high risk, gotta know when to move out n move onto new programs, it's not like u put ur money in a hYIP and u earn forever from that program, it's impossible.

loads of research and planning as well as discipline is required.

moving from programs to programs, gets u somewhere somehow :o

well i did and surviving comfortably for the past 4 months already.