Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st

18 minutes ago, JimGant said:

Thanx. Was just curious as to why you kept fiddling with the online reporting system, when it didn't work for you..... Obviously, you were just trying to refine which browsers/what tinkering worked best for those who could file online. Appreciate your efforts there.

I mostly do it now to test that the site is working when people report it is not.

• Like 1

My understanding is for those whose last entry was pre-Jan 13 and/or who have renewed/replaced their passport after their last entry will get the error message of must report to their immigration office.    For me, I fit both those categories since my entry was 2008 and I renewed my passport around two years ago.   But the biggie appears to be the pre-Jan 13 entry because when they built their new database they appeared to only use data for those folks who entered Thailand Jan 13 or later.     I must have tried a thousand different entries into the online 90 day report system, within and outside the reporting window to include the old and new passport number, but can never get pass the first page...I get the visit your local immigration office.   When talking to the immigration folks they pretty much just say Yea, we know...sorry....maybe you can exit and reenter Thailand. 

So, my options are to report in person, by agent, or by mail.   I use to drive/report to Bangkok Immigration/CW in person...partly just to kill time....see what has changed in that part of town....see if they have some food fair or entainment going on in the govt complex building which they do frequently....but for the last 3 times I have done it by  mail...works fine.   

So, until I leave and reenter Thailand I will not be able to get into their online 90 day reporting database and will continue the in-person/by agent/by mail reporting.

19 hours ago, MikeLikesU said:

Site worked on IE.....this is my sixth success, since it has gone online.

I received my approval 4 working days after the Pending.  However..I can only print out the "Approval". The "Next Appointment" only gives me a "500" website error.

Question is:  Will the printed "Approval" notice be enough?  I thought it was required to have the "Next Appointment" print out (to be placed in the Passport).

I get the same response. I took a screenshot of the page showing "Approved" but plan to head to Jomtien if I don't get to print the Next Appointment page soon.

Got the same problem, cannot print out anything!

Click either "(PRINT)" buttons and it goes to a page showing

"Website cannot display the page" and "HTTP 500"

Have been approved but cannot get next date.

HTTP error seems to indicate a problem with the server.

Submitted at 9:30 this morning (6/Dec) and approved by 14:30.

Edited by Ginkas

15 hours ago, Ginkas said:

Got the same problem, cannot print out anything!

Click either "(PRINT)" buttons and it goes to a page showing

"Website cannot display the page" and "HTTP 500"

Have been approved but cannot get next date.

HTTP error seems to indicate a problem with the server.

Submitted at 9:30 this morning (6/Dec) and approved by 14:30.

I am also having the same problem with printing the 'Next Appointment' page, and yes most likely a server or coding issue. I will call Immigration and see what they suggest.
Cheers!

I still get the HTTP 500 error, when a new window tries to open. Using MSIE 11 on Windows 10, using Chrome with an IETab, using FF with IETab.

I suspect it's some sort of setting issue, even though I've disabled every possible setting/app., or security issue or Java issue?

Given the previous server issues, it may be hard to really know what the problem is. This morning, on my Mac I left everything running, (even my AdBlocker) and it works ok. I just checked again and the site is working. Maybe try emptying your cache, or do a reboot? 

UbonJoe has also provided an improved URL that includes a bit of script that might work for you.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Good luck, and maybe just keep trying....

Cheers!

• Like 1

I booted (Win10) into Safe Mode with Networking (F5), ran Chrome with an IE Tab, and was able to get to the Next Appointment PDF on the first attempt, I downloaded it to save, and print.

So not sure if it's an issue with my PC - although I encountered the same problem with my Win10 notebook - or an issue of timing on the IMM server?

Tried a couple of times this morning, still getting HTTP 500 error.

Then tried the UbonJoe link kindly provided by Wanderer555 and success!

Thanks for that Wanderer555.

Now to see what happens next March.

I'm sure computers are part of an alien invasion plan designed to drive us all mad :smile:

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

I booted (Win10) into Safe Mode with Networking (F5), ran Chrome with an IE Tab, and was able to get to the Next Appointment PDF on the first attempt, I downloaded it to save, and print.

So not sure if it's an issue with my PC - although I encountered the same problem with my Win10 notebook - or an issue of timing on the IMM server?

soryy if asked already, are you using an antivirus program with realtime protection

11 minutes ago, smedly said:

soryy if asked already, are you using an antivirus program with realtime protection

Yes, Avira, but I did end all associated apps, background processes and services, along with anything which looked liked it might be blocking that Next Appointment pop-up window.

I could have missed something, or failed to stop some AV-related program/service/process.

34 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, Avira, but I did end all associated apps, background processes and services, along with anything which looked liked it might be blocking that Next Appointment pop-up window.

I could have missed something, or failed to stop some AV-related program/service/process.

in windows 10 you don't really need it, my opinion would be uninstall all 3rd party antivirus programs

I uninstalled (using Revo) any/all AV, anti-malware, ad blocker/muncher and several other suspect programs, cleared all cache, cookies, rebooted. Disabled every program at start-up. Still had the same issue.  

Re-booted into safe mode and was able to again view, download both the application and the next appointment.

It's got to be something mis-configured on my PCs which I am missing.

• Did you return through airport immigration recently? (So you don't have a sheet from Immigration explicitly stating your reporting deadline.) 
  • Are you baffled about your 90-day reporting due date?
  • Or are you uncertain when you can do online or in person reporting?

I attached to this message an extremely simple spreadsheet which I hope you'll find helpful. You can open this in Excel or LibreOffice Calc (which is free), Google Drive, Google Sheets or any other Microsoft Excel-compatible spreadsheet program.

How it works:

1. There is one user entry field. (Date of arrival in country)

2. Enter the date you arrived in Thailand in this format: YYYY-MM-DD. 
    (19 December 2015 would be 2015-12-19)

Note: In some spreadsheet programs, everything in the grey area will be "locked" to prevent you from accidentally wiping out the calculation formulas. However Google Drive / Google Sheets ignore those protections. So stay out of the grey areas.
    I have not tested whether Excel will honor the cell protection. So stay out of the grey areas.
    (If you accidentally wipe anything out, just download the spreadsheet file again.)

The spreadsheet will calculate:

• The 89th day since your arrival.
    This would be your absolute last day for an in person appearance. (deadline)
  • 2 weeks before deadline. (First opportunity for online or in person reporting.)
  • 1 week before deadline. (Last opportunity for online reporting.)

Dates are displayed in the following format: Friday, December 2, 2016

I swear that the spreadsheet is much simpler than all this text would lead you to believe. I was a technical writer so I try to provide enough information that you can confidently use the spreadsheet.

Calc_90_Days.xls

On 12/9/2016 at 8:15 AM, mtls2005 said:

I uninstalled (using Revo) any/all AV, anti-malware, ad blocker/muncher and several other suspect programs, cleared all cache, cookies, rebooted. Disabled every program at start-up. Still had the same issue.  

Re-booted into safe mode and was able to again view, download both the application and the next appointment.

It's got to be something mis-configured on my PCs which I am missing.

Thanks for that Infomation.

Did mine 90 days online yesterday, And got Approved today (15 Dec 2016) And have problem print it.
Look in this post and found you help.
I have to try to open next appointment 4-5 times before open correct.

7 hours ago, Raesum said:

Just completed my application using Wanderer555 link on post no 2716 above.Was trying unsuccessfully for an hour or so before that.

Thanks Wanderer555!!

Thank you, though I must say the real thanks goes to UbonJoe who originally posted the improved URL to the thread.

Cheers!

Having completed and submitted my on-line application on 30th November ready for 14th December when 90 day due, I was somewhat surprised that it was still "PENDING" on 14th as I had never had a problem before! Went to Khon Kaen Immigration with paper TM47 etc. on 14th and found that 90 day reporting has got a separate room, operated by clerks. Just handed passport and paperwork through small hatch, completed in less than 2 minutes, with a fluorescent orange paper for next appointment. Asked why on-line not responding, the female clerk said that the system does not work! A friend of mine was told that on-line reporting is being phased out in Khon Kaen now that they have a new office dealing exclusively with 90 days. 

7 minutes ago, eskatonia said:

Tues 20th Dec:  extranet.immigration.go.th has been unreachable all day yesterday and today, tried through multiple ISP's CAT and TRUE.  Anyone know the last time it was up and working?

I think since Saturday or Sunday. The may of taken the extranet down because of the hacking threats made in protest of the new cyber crimes act.

29 minutes ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I just tried. You just get a page which says "under construction", applications to be made in person, via an "authorised person", or by registered mail.

Not sure what address you used but I get this message "Navigation to the webpage was canceled" when going to this address. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online

1 hour ago, Eff1n2ret said:

I just tried. You just get a page which says "under construction", applications to be made in person, via an "authorised person", or by registered mail.

I just tried also and got the same as you.  It worked this past Friday when I submitted the report and I got my confirmation number.  Will wait a bit before I make the trip to immigration.  Maybe it will be fixed by then.

29 minutes ago, Ken said:

I just tried also and got the same as you.  It worked this past Friday when I submitted the report and I got my confirmation number.  Will wait a bit before I make the trip to immigration.  Maybe it will be fixed by then.

Depending on how difficult it is to get to immigration (2 hours for me), you might try calling them first. I had the same situation a few weeks ago, and they were able to complete the application in ten minutes with the confirmation number.  

Cheers!

• Like 1