Jump to content

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st


Recommended Posts

I'm not using the app. I did the 90 day report online yesterday and received an email saying its approved, and to check status at their website. I couldn't find it on their website. I also assume I'll need to print out the report form and keep it in my passport. Without going through this long thread, can someone advise the next step. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today is March 27th

At some point in the future... so currently only available on a browser nobody uses and is going away completely.

Online 90 day reporting available from April 1st BANGKOK: A spokesperson for Thailand’s Immigration Bureau has confirmed the new online service for 90 day reporting will be effective from April 1s

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, bkkexplorer said:

I'm not using the app. I did the 90 day report online yesterday and received an email saying its approved, and to check status at their website. I couldn't find it on their website. I also assume I'll need to print out the report form and keep it in my passport. Without going through this long thread, can someone advise the next step. Thanks.

Go back on the 90 day reporting site by using this link. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button.

image.png.aa97b0a7034c52bcb181993873f50f43.png

The enter you passport number, date of birth, and nationality. After clicking the magnifying glass you will see your report at the bottom of page. Then under view click the magnifying glass there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Go back on the 90 day reporting site by using this link. 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Then click this button.

image.png.aa97b0a7034c52bcb181993873f50f43.png

The enter you passport number, date of birth, and nationality. After clicking the magnifying glass you will see your report at the bottom of page. Then under view click the magnifying glass there.

Just to add that on the final page you want the "The Next Appointment PRINT" option.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ProbPossConf said:

On my latest attempt it worked for me too, but then I got the pop-up message to visit my local immi office.

I believe the problem was caused by my last report was manually submitted when I did my last annual extension.

 

Did my extension in July, 90 day report in August was done in person, today tried my next 90 day, cannot get beyond first page, just get the usual contact IO.

[country of origin worked ok]

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did my last 90 days report online, this time ( due Nov 1st ) tried about 10 times on Chrome, IE and Safari, just got blank white screen after completing page one, not even the usual “ visit your IO “ message ??

 

Took a look at the app which says I am on 25 days overstay which coincidentally is when I did my annual retirement extension ( Sept 25th ) .

 

Yup, a trip to the IO for me ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did my last 90 days report online, this time ( due Nov 1st ) tried about 10 times on Chrome, IE and Safari, just got blank white screen after completing page one, not even the usual “ visit your IO “ message ??

 

Took a look at the app which says I am on 25 days overstay which coincidentally is when I did my annual retirement extension ( Sept 25th ) .

 

Yup, a trip to the IO for me ☹️

It's the same thing for me  I extended my non-B visa on 30 July but cannot do the online notification. Next week I'mforced to make the 70 km trip (or send a copy of my passport by mail).

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Did my last 90 days report online, this time ( due Nov 1st ) tried about 10 times on Chrome, IE and Safari, just got blank white screen after completing page one, not even the usual “ visit your IO “ message ??

 

Tried again a few times today and get the dreaded “ visit your IO “ message now ☹️

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Tried again a few times today and get the dreaded “ visit your IO “ message now ☹️

Same as me, due date Oct 30th, been trying since 16th with visit the IO message.

Last time it worked for me was February 2020 !!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Last time it worked for me was February 2020 !!!!!

Would that be just before your next extension.

That is the last time my online worked , after my new ext. it all went T***s up.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Would that be just before your next extension.

That is the last time my online worked , after my new ext. it all went T***s up.

I did an extension in July 2020 and this year July 2021

February 2020 was my last online success

From May 2020 to date every online attempt has failed... all failing to get beyond page one.

In person reports to the IO are done in 5 minutes using exactly the same info?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Like several people above me on this thread, my visa extension was in July.

 

I think they, like me, will have chronic problems for 90 day reporting because July was in-between the meltdown of the database and the remedial action of performing 90 days at the moment of visa extension at Chaeng Wattana (my memory is this was first reported on this thread in mid-August).

 

My suspicion is this will continue until the next visa extension for all July-extenders. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

So the Immigration eServices App for Foreigners reporting 90 days on mobile Android app doesn't even connect to server anymore?

It does not appear to be working at this time. I could not login to the app just now. Touch login and nothing happens.

It is probably temporary so try again later.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I did my extension of stay renewal over a week ago, when I looked at the app last night it said my overstay was normal with an extension date of 22/11/2020, my new extension date now runs until 22/11/2022, so I have no idea what the glitch in their system is, and therefore maybe why I can not do the 90 day report online through either the app or using the PC.  The last time I was able to do my online report was right before my extension in 2020 before the date the App lists.  The I/O who did my extension did do my 90 day report for me as it was do on the 18th and I did my extension on the 15th.  She indicated to me that I would not be able to do it online anymore as their was a problem in the system that she could not override.  So it looks like I will need to go to MTT or mail in my report as I did all of last year, just a cluster.

Edited by ThailandRyan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...